Very many girls and women complain that on the eve of their menstrual cycle, stomach pain begins to bother them. But this is quite logical explanation. The menstrual cycle is an absolutely natural process that takes place in every healthy representative of the fair sex. Thanks to him, the female body thus cleans itself, getting rid of unnecessary "garbage".
But why does the stomach hurt before menstruation? A stomach ache may be due to the intense contraction of the uterus that accompanies menstruation. Doctors consider it normal if a woman has a slight discomfort before menstruation (for 1-2 days). As a rule, most women complain of nagging abdominal pain. If the intensity of pain in this period is above average - it is worth thinking about the pathological process that disables the reproductive system.
Morbidity during menstruation should not be ignored, especially if such discomfort has not been noticed before. As soon as a woman notices pain in herself that she had not been bothered with before, it is worth going to a gynecologist immediately for consultation and examination. Next, we will talk about what other reasons may cause discomfort to the fair sex before the onset of the menstrual cycle.
What are the main causes of pain during menstruation?
And so, of all the possible causes that cause pain before menstruation, the most common are:
- Non-standard location of the uterus, with the result that it exerts excessive pressure on the nerve endings.
- The individual structure of the woman's body (for example, painful endings are in the peritoneum).
- The inflammatory process in the genitals.
As a rule, menstruation does not bring much discomfort to women who do not have gynecological diseases. Also, the most common causes include gynecological disorders and infectious diseases, which are transmitted through unprotected sex.
Unfortunately, the problem of excessive pain often occurs in girls in adolescence who have just crossed the line of adulthood. Since at this stage the menstrual cycle has not yet been formed, this provokes a cycle imbalance and pain that arises. But pain can accompany and absolutely healthy (in terms of gynecology) women. The reason for this may be:
- Low immune system resistance.
- Abrupt change schedule.
- Stressful situations.
Secondary causal relationship
Can any other reason provoke sharp flashes of pain in the stomach and peritoneum? Immediately it is worth talking about if pains become regular, they can be caused by dysmenorrhea (primary or secondary). The appearance of primary dysmenorrhea affects the change of hormonal levels. If there is no ovulation, the female body begins preparing for menstruation, which increases the release of prostaglandin into the blood (this hormone causes the uterus to tone). At the same time, the uterine tone can increase so much that the girl’s appetite can disappear altogether, will begin to feel sick before the menstrual period, vomiting, pain in the head, and also the body temperature indicators can rise.
Secondary dysmenorrhea occurs on the background of inflammatory diseases that have been experienced in the past or occurring in the present. Also, the occurrence may be associated with the development of endometriosis. In this case, it is necessary to conduct therapy in order to recover from the disease. If the pains bother the woman at the final stage of the menstrual cycle, are accompanied by nausea, vomiting, the intestines are concerned, it can be assumed that inflammation develops in the body.
What preventive measures will help to avoid discomfort?
Preventive measures before the start of menstruation, which can reduce the likelihood of pain, are as follows:
- Do not exhaust the body.
- It is necessary to extend the pastime in the fresh air.
- It is necessary to use complexes of vitamins and minerals.
- It is necessary to increase the number of positive emotions.
Also, pain may occur due to inflammation of the ovaries. When diagnosing such a cause, it is necessary to undergo treatment, otherwise the illness can be transformed into a chronic form. If such a problem is ignored, a woman risks finding a diagnosis of "infertility." If the pain occurs around the abdominal cavity, it is worth considering how the girl was protected from unwanted pregnancy in the recent past. For example, if ectopic contraceptives were used, the probability of producing prostaglandin is high.
When a woman is worried about pain and insomnia, her body weight decreases - a reason to visit an endocrinologist. Such unpleasant reasons can lead to excessive thyroid activity, whose function is to control hormone production. As medical practice and statistics show, pain in the period of menstruation and before their onset decreases after the woman learns the joy of motherhood.
How can I minimize stomach pain before menstruation?
A lot of women who are concerned about pain and discomfort during the menstrual cycle are interested in how to say goodbye to the problem or at least minimize the intensity of the pain syndrome? Let's look at the most effective ways. Cupping a weak pain is capable of decoction of chamomile flowers. But before using this tool, you need to consult a doctor in order not to cause an allergic reaction.
It will also help tame the pain aerobics or simple exercise. But pay attention, classes should be easy, without excessive physical activity and stress. It is best to start classes before the onset of menstruation and do not stop until their completion. No less effective way - active sex life. But it is recommended to refuse sex directly during the course of the cycle.
If the pains are exhausting in nature, it will help to minimize their warm heating pad. It is best to apply it to the stomach or back. Also, a good effect will achieve a massage of the abdomen and lumbar back. In severe outbreaks of pain, it is not forbidden to use painkillers. Today, their diversity is striking, and for the purchase of such painkillers do not require a prescription from the doctor. In any case, no matter what method you use, it is best to consult with your doctor, especially for the selection of pharmacological drugs.
Causes of pain
Pain in the stomach before menstruation or during them, can provoke such reasons:
- excessive body sensitivity to uterine contractions,
- genital pathology,
- wrong position of the uterus,
- disruption of hormonal levels,
- susceptibility of the nervous system.
Some women may argue that stomach ache during periods after consuming certain foods, and this may well be. Such sensations can be explained by individual sensitivity to certain categories of products or their absolute intolerance. In addition, the use of "forbidden" products, especially on critical days, can irritate the stomach and intestines, it can result in weakening of the chair and nausea.
No less often, stomach pains can occur from improper and unbalanced nutrition. Therefore, a few days before the expected critical days it is better to refrain from the use of harmful food.
Also, pain in the stomach before menstruation may occur with ailments of the gastrointestinal tract. Such discomfort can lead to:
Why bother the stomach before menstruation
Why does the stomach hurt before menstruation and when is it acceptable? If the girl has no health problems, menstruation should not provoke the occurrence of pain. PMS can only cause pulling or aching discomfort, no more. But if any pathology of the gastrointestinal tract is present, the pain becomes more pronounced, often accompanied by sharp cutting in the area of epigastrium.
As a rule, most women have a stomachache before menstruation for 10 days or 2 weeks before menstruation, and can go along with the regulations. Please note that many pathologies of the reproductive organs and malfunctions in the endocrine system are very similar to PMS, therefore, it is necessary to regularly visit the doctor for diagnosis.
Symptoms of PMS are also very similar to early pregnancy. A characteristic feature is the delayed menstruation or implantation bleeding, which many girls confuse with the onset of critical days.
Induced discomfort in the stomach before menstruation may IRR (vascular dystonia). In addition to the fact that this disease affects the work of the heart, it also adversely affects the general well-being and the circulatory system. As a result, the uterus increases in size, the endometrium becomes loose and swells due to an active rush of blood. The amount of progesterone increases, and estrogen decreases, causing nausea, vomiting and thinning of the stool. Getting rid of such problems will not help a healthy diet and vitamin complexes, we need only highly qualified specialist advice and appropriate treatment.
Gastric pain during menstruation
The reasons why the stomach hurts during menstruation is not enough. Let's look at the most common:
- Increasing the number of prostaglandins. Since before the onset of menstruation, hormonal changes in women change, this is accompanied by some kind of discomfort. For this reason, during menstruation, more than 70% of girls have a stomach ache. Such pain manifests itself in the form of spasms, sometimes giving in the back.
- Excessive sensitivity to certain product groups. This may be caused by the intolerance of a product that irritates the digestive tract, causing nausea and general malaise.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system. If the pain is caused by such pathological processes, then it will be concentrated in the upper or lower abdomen.
- Incorrect physiological location of the uterus. This pathology can be either congenital or acquired.
- Hormonal disbalance. The wrong amount of hormones in a woman's body can also cause pain and discomfort in the stomach, which is a result of a malfunction of the thyroid gland.
- Excessive susceptibility of uterine spasms. Given that each person has a different threshold for pain sensitivity, uterine contractions (which cause pain) are perceived differently by women.
- Excessive CNS activity. It is not news to anyone that stress and other worries cause irreparable damage to our psyche, which at the time of weakening the protective functions of the female body (during menstruation) causes stomach pain and discomfort.
- Pathology of the digestive tract. If a woman has problems with the gastrointestinal tract, they can worsen with the onset of critical days.
- Malignant neoplasms. With oncology, pain can occur not only in the stomach. Nausea and urge to vomit, diarrhea (in the feces may be an admixture of blood), etc.
- Excessive eating. A lot of girls notice for themselves that before menstruation and during them, they often feel the feeling of hunger. This can be explained by a change in hormonal levels. If you do not control your diet and the amount of food eaten, there is a high probability of irreversible disruptions in the balance of hormones, which can result in infertility and other complications.
- Frequent drinking. Everyone knows about the harmful effects of alcohol. During critical days, its effect on a weakened woman’s body is only exacerbated, causing pain and cramps in the stomach, accompanied by vomiting, general malaise.
- Food poisoning. Every person has ever been poisoned at least once in his life, but he has come across it, so unpleasant sensations, pain and vomiting are not new to anyone during this period. But, during menstruation, poisoning of a different nature is more difficult and requires the immediate intervention of doctors.
Despite the fact whether you know the cause of stomach pains, you should not delay the visit to the doctor, because only a specialist can make the most accurate diagnosis and prescribe treatment.
Stomach pains after menstruation: what causes them
If a woman leads a healthy and active lifestyle, does not have gynecological and other diseases, the critical days are painless, without making any adjustments to the usual schedule of their “victim”. Unfortunately, absolutely healthy girls become less and less every year, which is caused by unhealthy ecology, a crazy rhythm of life, unprotected sex, stress, overwork.
Increasingly, stomach pain is caused by gynecological disorders, which can be caused by infection, including sexually transmitted infections.
Basically, hormonal failure can be observed in girls in adolescence, who are just beginning to experience the transformation of their body and body. During this period, due to insufficient stability of the menstrual cycle, many adolescents complain of very intense pain in the lower part of the peritoneum, as well as in the stomach and lower back.
But, there are cases when the pain is not associated with gynecological pathologies and infections. Another reason may be banal reduction of immunity, frequent stress or vitamin deficiency.
How to eliminate pain
Since we considered the causes of which the stomach may be sick before menstruation, it is time to tell how to remove or minimize pain in the premenstrual period.
So, good habits can remove pain:
- avoiding alcohol and tobacco abuse,
- easy daily exercise after waking up
- proper and healthier food,
- use of hormonal drugs.
It does not hurt to do light massages of the abdomen by stroking your hand clockwise, to take warm baths, for which you should use emollients and sedatives:
- herbal teas
- aromatic oils,
- foam, etc.
Plays an important role. In order for the organism to always have the strength to resist the negative impact of environmental factors, it is useful to include such products in the diet:
- quail eggs,
- fresh vegetables and fruits
- herbal decoctions,
- high protein foods.
If during PMS severe pain occurs, it can be assumed that some pathological processes develop in the woman’s body. Morbidity can be a factor in the development of stomach ulcers, which is a dangerous disease and requires immediate treatment.
Also, similar symptoms can be observed in case of infection of the body with pathogenic microbes or with the progression of intestinal, kidney and other internal organs ailments.
Treatment of stomach pains that worsen during critical days should begin one week before the onset of menstruation. Please note that only a doctor should make a prescription!
As a rule, most girls take Paracetamol, Ibuprofen and their analogues on “these days”.
To avoid the pathological process in the body of a woman at the time of weakening its protection, it is useful to use vitamin complexes and sedatives. If the cause of pain is the wrong balance of hormones, the gynecologist will prescribe hormone therapy, in which you will have to take pills for several months.
In conclusion, I would like to add one thing: so that the discomfort in the stomach does not interfere with living a full life with the arrival of menstruation, you need not only to lead a healthy lifestyle, but also to regularly consult a specialist, to pass the necessary tests, to avoid stressful situations and conflicts.
Only when the probability of pathological changes is excluded, can we safely say that the pain in the stomach before the onset of menstruation is only a physiological feature of the woman’s body.
Why does the stomach hurt before menstruation
Under normal health conditions and the proper functioning of all metabolic mechanisms in the body, menstruation should not cause discomfort. The nature of pain in PMS in the stomach is aching, pulling, rather like discomfort. If there is a history of gastritis or an ulcer, the pain becomes acute with a sore in the epigastric region.
Painful sensations can begin days 10–14 before menstruation and continue throughout all critical days. The first action of a woman or mother of a teenage girl: to undergo a diagnosis of the reproductive organs and the endocrine system, in order to exclude pathologies whose symptoms are similar to PMS.
Painful symptoms of premenstrual syndrome are accompanied by such additional manifestations:
- aches in the lumbar region, coccyx,
- disorder of the digestive tract, diarrhea, constipation,
- sore nipples,
- flatulence (bloating),
- swollen ankles, hands, or face.
Such discomfort is usually associated with an abnormal location of the uterus or its congenital bend, and also occurs as a result of improper functioning of the glands of the reproductive system.
Psycho-emotional symptoms of PMS:
- mood swings
- frequent depressions,
- неприятие шума,
- libido change,
PMS often occurs as a follow-up reaction to an abortion. These signs may indicate a manifestation of premenstrual syndrome, and diseases or dysfunction of the thyroid, adrenal glands, which are responsible for the hormonal balance of the body.
Other causes of stomach pain before menstruation
During the period of ovulation a woman's hormones level changes dramatically. In the absence of conception, the reverse process occurs, and the uterus must prepare for the rejection of the endometrium. For this, it needs to begin to contract hard, and for the channel in the neck to expand. The body begins to produce substances called prostaglandins. Diseases of the nervous, endocrine or reproductive system can cause their excess.
Studies have proven that prostaglandins have anti-inflammatory, healing and anti-ulcer characteristics. They also stimulate smooth muscles to contract. An insufficient amount of these substances in the body causes irritation of the gastric mucosa. At the same time, prostaglandins "are responsible" for mood in the period before menstruation. The lower their level, the worse the woman feels. The main symptoms of their deficiency are depression, stomach pain, abdominal discomfort during menstruation.
Due to the low level of prostaglandins, you can get gastritis or an ulcer. The pain in the stomach can be caused by poisoning, after eating stale food (during the period of PMS, the immunity is weakened) or arises due to the banal indigestion.
Vegetative-vascular dystonia (VVD) can also be a cause of stomach discomfort. This syndrome has many symptoms: it affects the heart, the circulatory system, and has a negative effect on well-being, especially during menstruation, when there is a load on the vessels. At the same time the uterus increases, the endometrium becomes more friable, swells due to blood flow.
The content of progesterone is increased compared with the concentration of estrogen, as a result, a woman may develop nausea, vomiting, and loose stools.
The enlarged uterus, which is improperly positioned from birth or due to breakdown during lifting weights, presses against the stomach, ovaries, kidneys, intestines, causing discomfort in this place. For each woman, the pain can be localized in a certain body based on the individual characteristics of the physique. In addition, due to the pressure of the body of the uterus on the intestines, the urge to defecate may become more frequent.
Methods to eliminate pain in the abdomen before menstruation
The problem is solved by the improvement of the body, special physical and respiratory gymnastics, yoga. It is recommended to drink water not less than 30 ml / 1 kg of body weight per day.
Prevention of premenstrual stomach pain:
- refusal of alcohol, nicotine,
- morning gymnastics without heavy physical exertion,
- the adoption of the knee-elbow posture (you need to stand in it for about 5 minutes),
- balanced diet,
- treatment with hormonal drugs
- dry heat to the lower back.
Such an exercise will help to cope with unpleasant sensations: raising the pelvis up and down. This should be done by resting your feet and shoulders on the floor and relaxing the abs. During PMS you can take warm baths to relieve stress. In order to reduce pain, the abdomen is stroked clockwise in circular motions.
Very important diet with PMS. The daily supply of nutrients well help restore raw quail eggs. Additionally, it is recommended to use fresh vegetables, fruits (except citrus), rosehip infusion. A stomach can “rebel” if a woman consumes complex carbohydrates and sweet confectionery before menstruation.
Treatment of stomach pain before menstruation
Prophylaxis with the use of drugs is recommended to begin at least one week before the menstruation. Medicines and the way they are used are prescribed by the doctor. Usually from painkillers drugs they use paracetamol, ibuprofen and their derivatives, indomethacin, other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
For complex treatment, you need to undergo vitamin therapy (magnesium, A, B 1, B 6, E), sedatives are indicated. To equalize the level of prostaglandins that accumulate in advance, the gynecologist prescribed hormone therapy. Oral contraceptives drink a few months. Treatment allows you to avoid systemic accumulation of prostaglandins before menstruation.
Menstruation as a cause of exacerbation of gastrointestinal diseases
Women often wonder why a stomach ache during menstruation. This is due primarily to the fact that by the arrival of the regulator, the reproductive organ increases and begins to squeeze the intestines, as well as the rectum and bladder. Therefore, sometimes a woman observes cystitis, flatulence and bloating in the premenstrual period. In addition, gastrointestinal diseases can be exacerbated.
These pathologies are investigative, the cause of their occurrence lies in other organs. Thus, stomach pains often occur on the background of hormonal disorders and an increase in the concentration of prostaglandins. There may be diarrhea.
If a woman suffers from gastric ulcers, the causative agent of which is the Helicobacter microbe, then in cases when the irritating factors have a negative effect on the mucous membrane, the pathological factors become aggravated, the intestines become sore and diarrhea occurs before menstruation.
Nutrition Tips during the Critical Days Period
The feeling of pain in the stomach before menstruation is often due to improper organization of the diet. With the advent of regul, the body is susceptible to any negative impact. Therefore, after eating some foods, pain and discomfort in the stomach are noted.
The diet is recommended to correct:
- Minimize the use of flour and sweet, in particular chocolate.
- Exclude completely fried, fatty, smoked food and all sorts of sauces.
- Do not drink coffee and carbonated drinks.
- Abandon at the time of citrus and walnuts.
In the case of the appearance of pronounced discomfort in the stomach during menstruation, women often resort to alcohol in order to eliminate these symptoms, but the pain syndrome is suppressed, but only for a while, after which it sometimes even gets worse.
During the regulatory period, you can follow standard dietary guidelines. Suitable menu for gastritis. Boiled and steamed foods will help eliminate the discomfort in the stomach.
It is recommended to take food in small portions in order not to exert a large load on the gastrointestinal tract. There are also special recommendations on nutrition during menstruation and before they occur, which can be found in a separate article on our website.
Factors affecting the bowels
To determine why the stomach hurts before menstruation, it is necessary to take into account not only the gastrointestinal pathology present in the history, which are exacerbated with the arrival of the regulator, but also a number of other factors. The reasons that provoked these symptoms are different.
If the intestine and stomach ache during menstruation, there are violations of the urogenital system and the pancreas. These clinical manifestations are caused by a strong psycho-emotional shock, improper organization of the diet and bad habits.
Pulling pain in the abdomen is often provoked by inflammatory processes in the urogenital system, which in most cases do not manifest themselves, but exert pressure on neighboring organs. Therefore, there is a feeling that hurts the intestines.
To identify the pathology in this case, you need to conduct a full examination.
With the arrival of critical days, women often experience discomfort and discomfort in the abdomen. The reasons for which they arise, there are many. Independently identify them is not always possible. Therefore, if during menstruation severely lower abdomen hurts, it is recommended to seek medical help. Prior to a visit to the gynecological center, you can alleviate the condition with a special diet. Proper nutrition has a beneficial effect on digestion and helps eliminate unpleasant sensations.
What causes the pain
Immediately it is worth noting that the stomach can hurt before menstruation for a variety of reasons, both related to the female cycle and not related to it.
- Blame the hormonal failure. It is often observed in young adolescent girls, as well as in women who are close to menopause. At this time, there are changes in the level of hormones with a rearrangement of hormonal levels, to which the body reacts. Usually, for this reason, stomach pains occur during menstruation, but sometimes this occurs before menstruation.
- Anatomical features of the location of the uterus. Due to the slightly incorrect placement of the uterus, it can put pressure on various nerve endings, which causes characteristic pain. In the abdomen, a woman has plenty of nerve endings. In this case, the stomach does not necessarily hurt, but the sensations may be similar.
- Infectious diseases of the reproductive system can give abdominal pain for a few days house monthly. They are easily confused with stomach problems.
- The weakened immunity after the last menstrual period could lead to problems with digestion, which will begin to affect the stomach.
In addition to problems with the body, pain in the stomach can be a normal reaction to the menstrual cycle..
All the fault of the prostaglandins
After the end of ovulation, the uterus prepares for rejection of the endometrium in order to build up a new layer for the next ovulation. For this, the uterus begins to contract intensively. The female body during this period actively produces prostaglandins. Interestingly, the low content of prostaglandins has a direct relationship with the occurrence of irritation in the gastric mucosa. Therefore, the stomach hurts before menstruation is also due to the lack of prostaglandins.
As soon as the prostaglandins begin to develop in sufficient volume, they will accelerate the healing process of the stomach, even if an ulcer appears. Reducing the level of these substances before menstruation leads to poor health, depression and pain in the stomach.
Check the level of prostaglandins, as well as the work of the organs that produce these substances, is possible only through clinical studies.
The location of the stomach in relation to other organs of the female body
Monthly is nothing to do with?
To answer the question of why the stomach hurts before menstruation, you need to understand whether there is a relationship. Most often, a painful stomach is not directly related to menstruation or PMS. It should be understood that this is not a simple abdominal pain, but a problem with the digestive tract (at least with one of its departments).
Pain in the navel, which slowly moves to the right side, may indicate problems with appendicitis. At first it seems that it is the stomach, but if the pain is strong and intense, then surely the problem is associated with appendicitis.
If the stomach hurts periodically just before the beginning of menstruation (perhaps, the pain continues during menstruation), then there is a relationship between the processes. If the stomach again began to hurt after the menstrual period ended, then you need to look for the pathology of the gastrointestinal tract.
The stomach may start to hurt for the following reasons not related to the female cycle:
- food poisoning is a fairly common cause of stomach pain,
- gastrointestinal infections usually additionally cause nausea with vomiting and diarrhea,
- ulcer or gastritis in the initial form. For gastritis, pain is characteristic when eating or it occurs with a feeling of hunger,
- inflammatory processes of the duodenum,
- pain in the stomach before menstruation is possible due to a chemical burn. This is possible if you use fluids that contain alcohol, vinegar, acid, alkali and other aggressive compounds for the body,
- pathology of the large intestine,
- polyps and tumors also provoke pain in the stomach, but it is aching and does not end with the arrival of menstruation or after their departure. Such pain often becomes shingles.
Preventive measures and treatment
It is much easier to prevent the disease than to treat it. Consider a set of preventive measures that will help reduce the risk of stomach pain not only before menstruation, but also on other days of the menstrual cycle.
- Balanced diet. Reduces the load on the stomach.
- Refusal of alcohol and nicotine.
- Normal physical activity (move more and do morning exercises).
- If the stomach was ill before the current menstrual period, then after their completion it makes sense to go to the gynecologist, especially if you have not visited him for a long time. You may need a course of treatment that you cannot prescribe yourself.
Such simple measures are very effective and will help reduce the risk of various pathologies, not even related to the current problem.
Prevention is a good thing, but what if the stomach pains have already come and do not allow us to live a normal life? It is necessary to solve two problems: to remove the pain and eliminate the cause of its occurrence. In order not to constantly drink painkillers, you must consult your gynecologist.
If the problem arose due to hormonal failure, the doctor may prescribe treatment with hormonal contraceptives.
Menstruation is often accompanied by a wide variety of pains, but some of them do not fit into the understanding of the normal female cycle. Sore intestines in [...]
In pursuit of beauty, women have learned to resort to a wide variety of tricks. One of these tricks is permanent makeup, better known […]
In the modern world, depilation has become such an everyday process that young girls and adult women make it look like something everyday. Special [...]
Menstruation is a normal physiological process that takes place throughout the reproductive age of a girl and a woman. Due to the nature of this process, it changes [...]
Symptoms and signs of the syndrome
Manifestations of premenstrual syndrome may manifest hundreds of symptoms, but the most common are:
- Low back pain
- Breast engorgement
- Indigestion, accompanied by discomfort and frequent toilet visits,
- Headache and malaise, fatigue,
- Emotional changes associated with mood swings, anxiety, irritability, depression and other manifestations.
All these symptoms are normal and do not require the help of specialists, if they appear with moderate force.
Pain - Pathology
Severe pain in the stomach, preceding menstruation indicates the presence of deviations in the body. These can be various diseases of the stomach (gastritis, ulcer), intestines, or other internal organs, such as the kidneys.
For an accurate diagnosis is necessary:
- Take a test for hormones
- Consult with a gastroenterologist,
- Get recommendations from a neurologist,
- Contact a gynecologist who may prescribe a course of treatment with contraceptive drugs.
In some cases, medical professionals may prescribe diuretics and painkillers.
In order to relieve stomach pain at the onset of menstruation, some general recommendations should be followed:
You should try to include food enriched with vitamins and fiber to the maximum in your diet.
- Eliminate alcohol and caffeine-containing beverages,
- Night rest must be at least eight hours
- Perform regular exercises of physical education,
- A bath with enough warm water will help relax muscles and relieve stress.
If there are no characteristic changes in the body during the premenstrual period, you should definitely consult a gynecologist.
When pain in the stomach will help infusion prepared according to the following recipe:
A glass of fresh viburnum berries boiled in three liters of water, and then insist for a day. If the berries are dried, then the same volume of water must be poured over half a glass. After a day, the infusion is heated to 40 degrees and two glasses of grated chaga are added to it. The resulting broth with a mushroom is infused for two more days, then filtered, and aloe juice and honey are added to it, in the amount of 100 and 300 grams, respectively. The broth is drunk half an hour before meals three times a day for half a glass. The decoction treatment course is 3 weeks.