The regular menstrual cycle is an indicator of the health of the reproductive system. Every woman should know that menstruation is considered normal, lasting a maximum of 7 days. At the same time, the amount of discharge should not exceed 80 ml per day. When at least one of these indicators exceeds the norm, we are talking about heavy periods. With a similar problem, you should contact a qualified gynecologist for advice. He will be able to establish the exact cause of the violations. You also need to know which hemostatic drugs with heavy periods will help stabilize the situation.
What to do if the monthly abundant
For many, the question arises, if the plentiful monthly periods have begun what to do. Many pharmacological agents have been developed that help stop excessive bleeding. However, before you start using drugs, you should clearly know the peculiarities of their action, study the list of possible side effects.
Experts insist that if excessive bleeding during menstruation requires expert advice. Especially if this situation is repeated for several months in a row.
Effective drugs prescribed for heavy menstruation
If a woman has abundant monthly treatment, it involves the use of special hemostatic drugs. It is recommended to take them as first aid. Next you need to adhere to the course of treatment prescribed after examination by a doctor.
The most effective drugs:
Vikasol - medicine of the old generation, which is an analogue of (synthetic) vitamin K. Its effect on the body is based on filling the deficiency of this vitamin. It is key to blood clotting because it stimulates the formation of prothrombin.
Side effects from taking the medication can be manifested by allergic reactions (urticaria, rash, erythema, itching, bronchospasm).
• hypersensitivity to menadione,
• presence of thromboembolism,
• increased blood clotting.
Vikasol for menstruation (abundant) should be taken 2 tablets per day and only as prescribed by the doctor. This drug will only help if the bleeding is caused by a vitamin K deficiency. It will not have the expected effect for other reasons.
Dicynon- belongs to the category of hemostatic drugs. It is intended to stop bleeding (parenchymal and capillary).
Dicine is prescribed for menstruation if the bleeding is very heavy. The most common indication for its use is the presence of vascular diseases or fibrin. It is recommended to take the drug 3 times (maximum) per day.
Dicineon with monthly instructions clearly indicates that you can not take if you have:
• porphyrias (in acute condition),
• hypersensitivity to sodium sulfate,
Taking the drug may cause the manifestation of side effects: dizziness, headaches, nausea, heartburn, allergic reactions, redness of the skin of the face.
In pharmacies, the purchase of Ditsinon is available without a prescription, but it is better to use it solely as prescribed by the doctor.
3. Etamzilat- a hemostatic preparation, contributing to the normalization of vascular permeability, stabilization of microcirculation. Its use helps the formation of thromboplastin, which reduces the intensity of bleeding. At the same time, the drug does not affect the blood clotting time. Its use does not increase the risk of blood clots.
Etamzilat with monthly should be taken 3 times a day. After the use, the medicine starts to act very quickly - in 5-15 minutes. The duration of the action lasts 4-6 hours.
Heartburn, headaches, and dizziness may be among the side effects caused by the drug.
The use of this drug is a contraindication to the presence of:
• hypersensitivity to etamzilat,
• hemorrhages provoked by anticoagulants (chemicals that inhibit the thrombosis process).
It is important to note that etamzilat is completely incompatible with other drugs. It is strictly forbidden to combine with any drugs.
- belongs to the category of anticancer drugs. His injections are prescribed for heavy periods, triggered by endometriosis or uterine myoma.
Reception Diferelin is contraindicated if there is:
• hypersensitivity to triptorelin,
• during breastfeeding.
It is recommended to use the drug only as directed by the doctor. The drug can cause side effects: the occurrence of allergic reactions, headaches, the development of depressive states, increased emotional lability (with prolonged use).
5. Tincture of water pepper during menstruation - an effective hemostatic agent that strengthens blood vessels and accelerates blood clotting.
Contraindication to its use is:
• the presence of inflammatory processes of the urogenital system,
• kidney disease,
• hypersensitivity to medication components.
Pepper tincture during menstruation is used three times a day (30-40). The specific dose should be prescribed by the doctor. Taking this drug may cause nausea, headache, or dizziness.
- a new generation drug with an effective hemostatic effect. It also has an antitumor, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic effect.
Side effects of this drug can be decreased appetite, diarrhea, nausea, tachycardia. Among the contraindications doctors distinguish:
• hypersensitivity to the drug,
• renal failure,
• subarachnoid bleeding,
• thrombosis of cerebral vessels and deep veins.
As hemostatic drugs with heavy monthly tablets Trinixan taken every 6 hours (one capsule). The course of treatment is limited to 3 days, but only a qualified gynecologist can prescribe it.
7. Ascorbic acid (Ascorutin)
- helps to strengthen the walls of blood vessels, and also reduces their fragility, capillary permeability. It contains vitamin C and rutin.
This drug can be used as a prophylaxis of bleeding. Duration of the course (prophylactic) is 2-3 weeks (pill 3-4 times a day).
Contraindications to receive Askorutin are:
• hypersensitivity to the drug.
Even knowing exactly how to stop heavy periods, you should not get involved in self-medication. This pathology can be caused by quite serious diseases, therefore, consultation with a doctor is obligatory.
Before using the medications, be sure to consult your doctor there are contraindications!
Causes of intense discharge
Monthly normal lasts no more than 7 days. If you go longer, it's menorrhagia. When the volume of discharge of more than 80 ml per day, they are considered abundant. Such menstruation is accompanied by pain in the lower abdomen, general weakness, and there are blood clots in the discharge.
Abundant menstruation often occurs after childbirth. It can also be for the following reasons:
- hormonal imbalance
- operative intervention
- spontaneous abortion
- neoplasm in the uterus (eg myoma),
- oncological process
- inflammation for certain reasons.
Menorrhagia is common in adolescent girls. The reason is a transient menstrual cycle. 2-3 years after menarche, the reproductive system will mature and the discharge will return to normal.
How to act?
Medicines must be selected individually for each person. Sometimes simple herbal tinctures can help. The action of such funds is aimed at narrowing the blood vessels and increase blood clotting.
If a woman has constantly copious menstruation, hemostatic medication during the menstruation immediately before them.
For those who suffer from allergies, drugs on a natural basis are well suited.
Tablets will act much faster. If you were able to help yourself once, then this effect is not lasting. During the following menstruation, the problem usually recurs.
Are there any contraindications?
If you do not control the medication, this leads to undesirable consequences. Hemostatic agents are completely contraindicated in those who suffer from atherosclerosis, thrombosis, and allergies.
It is important to be especially careful with the choice of drugs for pregnant and breastfeeding.
Medications for menopause
When a woman has a period of menopause, uterine bleeding can occur in most of the cases. Due to the fact that the hormonal background is changing, the monthly periods may be completely absent, then go abundantly.
The doctor may prescribe a hormonal drug to correct the problem and prevent it.
When a benign tumor develops in the body, it most often breaks the menstrual cycle. Do not self-medicate.
Most often, doctors attribute these drugs:
- Etamzilat. Effective when the cause of strong secretions in uterine myoma or changes in blood vessels. Take 2-3 tablets daily, up to 5 days.
- Dicine is an analogue of etamzilat. Apply twice a day, one tablet (sometimes enough once). It should be washed down with plenty of water. After about 3 hours, the bleeding will stop.
- Vikasol. This is a synthetically produced analogue of vitamin K. There are two forms - pills and liquid for injection. Tablets are drunk three times daily. If there is no effect, another drug should be selected.
- Oxytocin. Reduces blood loss, helps to reduce the walls of the uterus.
- Tranexam. The drug is based on tranexamic acid. It has antifibrinolytic action, prevents the formation of clots. Take the pill three times a day, no more than 3 days.
- Aminocaproic acid. Effective hemostatic drug. Produced in two forms - a solution for intravenous injection and powder for oral administration.
In cases where not too strong selection, you can use tincture of water pepper. Drink one spoon with water twice a day. Accept until the problem is resolved. With this tool, blood clots faster.
If after curettage there are abundant periods, this indicates that the hormonal background was disturbed or an inflammatory process began in the uterus. If the problem is this, then it is important to choose an effective hemostatic, which will prevent the penetration of the infection inside.
Well helps Oxytocin, which is taken for 5 days. During its reception the state is normalized. Vikasol, Etamzilat and Dition are effective drugs that help the blood to clot and strengthen the blood vessels.
Injections differ from tablets in that they have a fast therapeutic effect. After the injection, it begins to act within 5 minutes. Tranexam has become one of the popular treatments. Its action begins very quickly. It is also effective in allergies and inflammation.
Proved well and Oxytocin. Its action is aimed at reducing the uterus, which helps to stop blood loss. It is effective after delivery. It is administered both intravenously and intramuscularly.
Trinexam, the next injection, quickly stops the bleeding. At the same time, the reason why it arose is not important. This drug is a new generation.
Can I get pregnant during menstruation? Read in the article about the probability of conception during menstruation, the possibility of getting pregnant on days 1 and 2 of menstruation, as well as the main causes of failure in the body.
How to cause monthly fast at home? Details on the link.
The effectiveness of folk remedies: how to drink herbs?
Hemostatic herbs with heavy periods are affected as follows:
- Narrow blood vessels.
- Improve blood clotting.
If folk remedies are chosen, they are used 3 days before the expected day of menstruation.
The barberry works well, which constricts blood vessels. It is important not to exceed the set dose. Similar properties possesses carnation. It fixes the problem. And if the uterus is greatly reduced, the adoption of viburnum is recommended.
Nettle can also help if you make a decoction out of it. For this you need 5 tbsp. spoon of grass, pour a glass of water, insist for half an hour.
Funds that help with heavy periods, a lot. But before taking one of them, it is better to establish the cause of the problem, consult with your doctor and get tested.
On the video about uterine bleeding
How to stop excessive bleeding during menstruation
Hemostatic drugs with heavy menstruation which can be taken? Choose a way to improve well-being, depending on the cause of this pathology. But first you need to understand that with you - uterine bleeding or still menstruation?
It is necessary to remember when the previous menstruation began, whether 21 or more days have passed since that time. In the middle of the cycle no monthly can be. But even if the interval between “menstruation” is normal, then the duration of bleeding should be taken into account. their color and, of course, an approximate amount. After all, a hemostatic agent in case of heavy periods is asked not so much to improve the quality of life as to prevent severe anemia. And it can occur when blood loss of 80 grams.
The color of uterine bleeding in discharge is bright red, not brown, as during normal menstruation. Blood flows in large drops or even a trickle. Hygiene products have to be changed every 2 hours or even more often. All this is a reason to call an ambulance.
Below, we present various drug and folk ways to reduce the amount of blood lost, but this information is for reference only. With a real uterine bleeding, urgent hospital treatment is necessary.
One of the most commonly prescribed with heavy menstrual hemostatic is dicine (etamzilat), which increases blood clotting. 2 tablets are taken 3 times a day.
Another well-known tool that can be purchased independently in a pharmacy, Vikasol. More effective with intramuscular injections, but very painful when administered. It can be taken in the form of tablets, but its effect, if felt, then 12 hours after ingestion. It is too long. Yes, and most doctors are beginning to slowly abandon its use because of not too high efficiency and the availability of high-performance analogues available.
Often, doctors also prescribed calcium chloride and oxytocin intravenously in the old-fashioned manner.
Modern doctors have their own opinion on how to stop excessive bleeding during menstruation. For these purposes, an effective drug "Tranexam". It is drunk 4 times a day, 2 tablets, that is, 8 tablets per day. It helps usually very quickly. Another option is suitable for women who still have pain - non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. They reduce blood loss by about 30%.
In girls in the first 2 years after menarche uterine bleeding often occurs, and most often they are due to the fact that their menstrual cycle does not yet have a second phase, that is, ovulation does not occur, there is progesterone deficiency. To help improve the situation, hormonal drugs, including oral contraceptives. When bleeding, for its rapid cessation, it is prescribed to drink immediately 4 tablets per day, then the dosage is reduced to 1 tablet per day. Usually, a prophylactic course is prescribed for another 2-3 months.
Many women use hemostatic folk remedies for heavy periods - various herbs. Although they are much less effective than medicines. Yes, and used in an amicable manner should also under the supervision of a physician.
1. Nettle. Drink a decoction of its leaves. They, in dried form, brewed in a volume of 1 tablespoon per cup of water. After cooling, you can take. 1 tablespoon of broth 3 times a day. Nettle is rich in vitamin K, namely, its lack often leads to heavy bleeding, iron (serves as an iron deficiency prevention) and ascorbic acid, which helps the absorption of iron.
2. Yarrow. It is prepared and taken the same way as nettle.
3. Extract of water pepper. Take 30-40 drops before meals, 3-4 times a day. It is prescribed for mild bleeding. For example, after installation of the intrauterine device, diagnostic curettage. abortion, etc.
4. Shepherd's purse and peppermint. You need to take 2 tablespoons of the first herb and 1 tablespoon of the second, pour 600 grams of water, strain. Drink hot 1 tablespoon 4 times a day.
You can take the shepherd's bag extract in a dosage of 1 teaspoon 4-5 times a day.
Интересное видео не по теме:
Кровоостанавливающие средства и препараты при обильных месячных
An indicator of the correct functionality of the reproductive system of each woman is the menstrual cycle. Normally, menstruation should last up to seven days. For a day of discharge should not be more than eighty ml. With the flow of strong periods. specified rates are exceeded. In this case, it is necessary to seek the advice of a gynecologist.
The cause of heavy periods can be inflammation, hormonal disruptions, various infectious diseases, anemia of various forms, as well as diseases of the nervous system. To buy hemostatic drugs with heavy periods, relying only on their opinion, is unacceptable. After all, in order to know what tools are needed, it is important to understand the cause of the symptom.
Often, the problem of heavy menstruation is experienced by women aged thirty to forty years. The main cause of the problem is a violation of the ovulation process, uterine fibroids.
Hemostatic folk remedies
- to stop bleeding, a decoction of nettle herbs or a shepherd's purse may well help, also, the herb of the pepper mountaineer with an equal ratio of raspberry and mint leaves will help. Such decoctions can be used instead of tea, three days before the onset of menstruation. Also, in such broths you can add fresh viburnum wiped with sugar,
- Infusion of stigmas of corn has a popular folk hemostatic effect. Such a decoction of herbs also helps women with menopause. It is used to normalize the nervous and excretory system. To prepare the broth, you need a tablespoon of these stigmas to add to a glass of boiling water. Eat cooked broth should be six times a day, every three hours, one tablespoon,
- before menstruation and during its course, a woman needs to press for two or three seconds in the middle of the hollow, between the lip and the nose, the index finger. This action is repeated at least sixty times a day.
Folk hemostatic agents can improve the condition of a woman, but only a doctor is able to identify the cause and select the appropriate means to eliminate the disease.
The most effective hemostatic drugs with heavy periods
- Ditsinon - designed to stop the blood. It exists in ampoules and tablets.
The drug is capable of:
- increases blood clotting,
- stimulates bone marrow function
- increases platelet activity,
- makes the walls of capillaries more elastic,
- controls the circulation of fluid between tissues and vessels.
Ditsinon, to a greater extent, affects the flow of strong monthly blood clotting function. When choosing a means in the form of tablets, the effect occurs only after four hours. The action will last about three days. Tableted version should be taken with systematic blood loss, not life threatening.
With intravenous medication, the action occurs within 10 minutes. The effect of the intramuscular injection of Ditsinona, you need to wait a little longer - about two hours, and it will act six hours. Injections are prescribed for uterine bleeding caused by various disorders, including hormonal.
For the prevention of strong periods, the drug should be taken on the third day of menstruation. The tool is able to restore the PMS process. With abundant blood loss, the medication is slightly different. It should be taken on the fifth day, a course of ten days. At the same time, blood loss is significantly reduced.
Dicine should not be taken:
- under reduced pressure
- during lactation,
- with individual intolerance to the components of the drug,
- with increased blood viscosity.
- Vikasol - is able to compensate for the lack of vitamin K in the body. It increases blood clotting, so it is applicable for bleeding. Without harming the reproductive system, this tool is prescribed: for strong periods, dysfunctional disorders, for uterine myoma, endometriosis. Vikasol is used only to remove symptoms, and the drug itself does not eliminate the cause. The drug exists in tablet form and liquid. In the first case, the effect of the reception comes just twelve hours. Intramuscular administration of the substance begins to help after two hours.
- increased blood clotting,
- Diferelin - an antitumor drug that is widely used in the treatment of infertility, as it is an analogue of reproductive hormones. The tool stimulates ovulation and fights against benign tumors. Also, it is prescribed for early puberty, for uterine myoma, endometriosis.
Therapy diferelinom lasts three months. During this time, a woman should receive three injections. Treatment must occur under the supervision of a physician.
Do not take medicine for:
- prostate cancer,
- with caution in polycystic ovaries.
- Tranexam is an anti-inflammatory and hemostatic agent. It is prescribed for heavy bleeding, as its component has the effect of folding the biological fluid. In addition to the above qualities, the tool relieves pain well, fights microbes, fights tumors and helps with allergies, also helps with climax.
Tranexam is in the form of a solution and tablets. After intramuscular injection, the effect occurs after thirty minutes, and in the second case, the action occurs after three hours.
- renal failure
- in cases of thrombosis, this remedy should be taken with caution.
- Etamzilat is a hemostatic agent that makes it possible to markedly reduce the profusion of bleeding. The substance can affect the adhesion of blood cells. In addition, it can increase the coagulability of biological fluid, increase the elasticity of capillaries. It is important to know that etamzilat is not combined with other drugs.
The form of release in the form of tablets and ampoules. The effect after taking the pills comes in twenty minutes and will last seven hours. When administered intravenously or intramuscularly, the agent begins to act after five minutes.
Etamzilat should not be taken:
- bleeding during pregnancy, as there is a risk to the fetus,
- intolerance to one of the components
- thromboembolism and thrombosis.
- Tincture of pepper water - a highly effective tool that accelerates blood clotting, and strengthens blood vessels. It eliminates spasms, is a good pain reliever and has a calming effect. In addition, the price of this tool will be affordable for everyone. The course of receiving tincture lasts at least three months, and the dose, individually for each patient, is prescribed by the doctor.
- nephritis and kidney failure
- high blood pressure,
- coronary heart disease.
- Ascorbutin (ascorbic acid) - strengthens the walls of blood vessels and capillary permeability. It is intended only for the prevention of bleeding, as well as the stimulation of menstruation. Everyone knows ascorbic, can affect cholesterol, immunity, glucose, oxygen in the blood, fats, blood formation in general.
Hormones are needed for the normal functioning of the reproductive system, and ascorbic acid affects the production of hormones. Vitamin C deficiency is able to slow down the work of the whole organism, not only the reproduction system.
To stimulate menstruation, the drug is prescribed to drink in large quantities. This can lead to illness:
- urolithiasis disease,
- gastrointestinal tract diseases
All of the above means should be taken only after consultation with the doctor.
- Due to a sharp uterine bleeding, she called an ambulance. Doctors prompted to take the drug Tranexam, until the moment when I can consult with the gynecologist. At the reception, I got only on the third day, by that moment the bleeding had already stopped. Very effective drug, but the price in pharmacies is not small.
- Critical days came a little earlier than usual and the discharge was very abundant. My body could not cope with blood loss, dizziness began, it turned black before my eyes. I went to the doctor who prescribed Ditsinon for me. The effect of the drug came about three hours later. Conveniently, there is a pill version and in ampoules.
- The problem happened to my mom when she started menopause. Once, her period began a little earlier than usual, and much more abundant. These periods were delayed for 10 days, until I persuaded my mother to go to the doctor. It turned out that she had a climax. The doctor ordered Vicasol to take it, which helped her on the second day.
- My girlfriend started to have heavy bleeding, which coincided with the monthly, but lasted more days. When, after ten days of menstruation did not stop, she went to the gynecologist. The doctor revealed her uterine fibroids and prescribed Ascorutin. The pills helped a friend on the fifth day of use. And the price of the drug is not very high. Everyone can afford to buy.
Physiological rhythms - why are they needed?
As soon as the girl thinks about the fact that she enters the period of physiological maturation and is about to begin menstruation, the question immediately arises: "Why are they needed at all, these menstrual periods, bringing only discomfort?". The question is rhetorical, as well as the answer to it. A woman is created by nature to give a continuation of life on earth, and the work of the reproductive system is based on the rhythm of the hormonal processes that prepare a woman’s body for conception, pregnancy and childbirth.
Menstruation is one of the indicators of a woman’s health. Any disruptions in this rhythmic process should alert and cause a visit to the doctor for a comprehensive examination, determining the cause of the failure and the appointment of quality treatment. One of the problems that women experience during menstruation may be heavy bleeding. Should even more alert and make immediately contact the experts for help uterine bleeding outside of menstruation. For a start, a diagnosis is needed, and then a qualitative elimination of the health problems that have appeared, although pills for bleeding during menstruation serve as a first aid to maintaining health in such a situation.
Possible causes of increased secretions in the regulation
The menstrual cycle should be harmonious - a certain number of days without discharge and with discharge. According to scientific data, on average, regula, this name is also present in the official gynecology, can last from 2 to 8 days with the menstrual cycle itself in 21-35 days. The combination of the number of ordinary and "red" days for each woman individually. The stability of these indicators is one of the main signs of health. At some moments, the intensity of discharge during menstruation can greatly increase, blood clots appear, then we are talking about menstruation - menorrhagia. Helps to cope with this problem drugs for bleeding during menstruation. But the drug should be recommended by a doctor according to a preliminary examination to determine the cause of such a violation of regulation. Why the intensity of discharge during menstruation may change in the direction of amplification, turning into bleeding? There are several reasons for this unpleasant fact:
- adolescence as a sign of the hormone system not yet established, such disorders are called dysfunctional,
- previous amenorrhea (prolonged absence of menstruation as such),
- infectious diseases of the pelvic organs,
- hemorrhagic diseases and disorders
- thyroid disease,
- endometritis (tuberculosis),
- use of intrauterine contraceptives.
Only a competent examination will establish the reason why normal menstrual flow turned into bleeding. It is not necessary to take even proven drugs for self-treatment, such as Vikasol, for example. Instructions for use for monthly such funds, although it recommends their reception, consultation of the doctor is necessary first of all.
Causes of uterine bleeding
Another violation of the cyclical gynecological discharge may be bleeding between menstruation. Then pills that stop bleeding during heavy periods can also help. But the causes of these violations are very serious, and contacting a medical institution for examination and consultation should be prompt. Intermenstrual bleeding, their correct name metrorrhage, in most cases serve as an indicator of the pathological processes occurring in a woman’s body. And the causes of bleeding are the following:
- inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system,
- neoplasms (benign and malignant organs of the pelvic organs, uterus and ovaries,
- mental and physical fatigue
- psychogenic factors
- endocrine (hormonal) disorders.
One of the medicines that can be prescribed is "Ditsinon". Instructions for use in uterine bleeding tells about the dosing and mode of administration of the drug. But before using it, a gynecologist's consultation is strictly required!
Uterine hemorrhages both during menstruation and at the wrong time is a serious health problem. Usually a woman begins to be very worried about such a violation in her condition, and this further enhances the discharge. There are several drugs that actively help with various types of bleeding, and uterine including as well. One of such means - Vikasol. Instructions for use in menstruation and pathogenic uterine secretions should be studied by the patient. But before that, it is necessary to visit a doctor who will prescribe both medicines and additional examination to establish the cause of the problem that has appeared. Vikasol, produced in two dosage forms, tablets and injection, belongs to the nosological group of hemostatics and coagulants. Its active ingredient is a fat-soluble vitamin K, synthesized in the form of bisulfite, sodium menadione, which has hemostatic properties.
The blood coagulation mechanism is a complex process. The active component "Vikasola" enhances it, thereby reducing bleeding. Despite the fact that this drug contains a substance such as vitamin, and therefore it seems absolutely safe, only a doctor can prescribe it for use during heavy periods. The drug has contraindications:
When used both orally and by injection, it can cause the following side effects:
Taking Vicasol to stop uterine bleeding as a symptomatic remedy, be sure to remember that the course is a maximum of 4 days. If during this time the bleeding has not stopped, it is necessary to choose other methods of therapy, including surgical intervention.
Another often prescribed drug for increased bleeding is "Ditsinon". Instructions for use in uterine bleeding of this tool tells that etamzilat acts as an active component in it. This substance makes it more efficient to produce and release platelets from the bone marrow. Due to this, the formation of a primary thrombus is activated - the beginning of the formation of the protection of damaged vessels. Starting the drug begins 10-15 minutes after administration. This drug to reduce bleeding during menstruation is used only as prescribed by a doctor! It has the following contraindications:
- intolerance to the components of the drug,
- porphyria in acute form
To reduce bleeding with heavy menses, take 2 tablets 3 times a day, 3 days before they start and within 5 days of discharge. Stop uterine bleeding with this tool is possible only under the constant supervision of a specialist.
Genetics "Ditsinona" are pills for bleeding during menstruation "Etamzilat." They are two times cheaper than the product itself if all medical characteristics coincide.
Often assigned to the use of tablets "Tranexam". For uterine bleeding, both during regulation and in pathological cases, only a doctor can prescribe this medicine. The active ingredient in Tranexam is tranexamic acid. This substance works as an inhibitor of plasminogen (profibrinolysin), which is a precursor of the component of blood coagulation factors. "Tranexam" as pills that reduce bleeding, during menstruation, take 1 piece in the morning, at lunch and in the evening for 3-4 days. Before using the tool you need to consult a doctor. His use is contraindicated in subarachnoid hemorrhage and hypersensitivity to the drug.
Strengthen blood vessels - help the body
An important role in the occurrence of bleeding of any gynecological etiology is vascular permeability. To reduce this factor is possible with the help of a simple drug called "Ascorutin". When uterine bleeding or heavy menstrual flow, it is auxiliary to stop the discharge. As can be seen from the name of the drug, it consists of:
- ascorbic acid in the amount of 50 mg,
- rutin (rutoside), also 50 mg.
This tool has the ability to reduce the fragility and permeability of capillaries, which largely helps to prevent the appearance of bleeding of various origin, including uterine. Also, this drug has anti-inflammatory qualities and the ability to activate the body's defenses. For the treatment of uterine bleeding, "Askorutin" is best used as a prophylactic agent - 1-2 tablets once a day for 3-4 weeks. As an active drug component, this agent is used 1-2 tablets up to 4 times per day. The duration of such treatment is prescribed by a doctor.
Supplements against women's problems
Abundant menstruation, especially against the background of regular, usual for the amount of discharge and duration, is a serious enough signal that the body is experiencing some problems. It is possible that the experienced stress caused an inadequate response of the female genital sphere, and it is possible that some disease develops that can be best recognized at an early stage. In any case, consultation with a gynecologist is a must. To maintain women's health, including the normalization of regulations, biologically active food supplements are used, for example, the drug Gynekol. The substances that work in it are extracts of two medicinal herbs - a boron uterus (one-sided ortilia) and a yarrow. Together they work to provide the following actions:
This herbal medicine is taken in a course - twice a day, 1 tablet. The duration of treatment with this agent is 1-2 months. Despite the natural origin of the components of the drug, its use should be recommended by the attending physician.
Pharmacy to help with the problem
A lot of pharmacies help women cope with such a problem as bleeding during menstruation. For example, "Tincture of water pepper". The main substance is the herb of the highlander pepper, infused with alcohol. This tool has a hemostatic and uterotonic action. Many women recommend this medicine for metrorrhages, as it helps the body to cope with the problem.
Herbs are good health aids in all areas, including gynecological problems. This is nettle, Rhodiola chetyrehchlennaya ("red brush"), yarrow, mountain arnica, ordinary cuff. These herbs helpers are used in complex therapy only on the advice of the attending physician.
How to normalize the "monthly" cycle?
Pills for bleeding during menstruation - this is a quality way to cope with the problem, which is installed after a medical examination and examination. In some cases, to stop bleeding requires medical intervention - RDV + GS (separate therapeutic and diagnostic curettage with hysteroscopy). This intervention removes the bleeding layers of the uterine and cervical epidermis, then to send them for histological examination.
Under these conditions, doctors recommend hormone therapy with modern contraceptive oral medications. This method of treating uterine bleeding is often used in emergency cases. Therefore, it is best to engage in prevention - regular visits to the gynecologist, contacting a specialist if any deviations from the usual regulations. Such an attentive attitude to your body will help to preserve not only health, but often also life.