Severe inflammation and gynecological diseases often require serious treatment. Along with pills, injections, means are applied, having a local effect.
When choosing a drug that is effective for the body, does not harm, eliminates women's diseases, they often prefer vaginal suppositories, which are sold in pharmacies or prepared by pharmacists according to doctor's prescriptions.
Created by a pharmaceutical company from France, candles serzhinan during menstruation continue to affect the infection found in the body and do not need to interrupt their reception. The drug is used quite often, is a universal remedy in the treatment of many viruses and infections, inflammation and has a local effect.
Clinical indicators and statistics among gynecologists call the drug capable of:
- affect microbes,
- do no harm, as a result of side effects,
- tolerated by the patient harmlessly and easily
- do not affect the abundance and do not lead to disruptions of the menstrual cycle,
- Do not harm the pregnancy, do not adversely affect the development of the fetus.
The composition and action of "Terzhinan"
The mucous membrane of the female genital organs is a favorable environment for the development of fungi and infections. The ingredients that make up the tablets have a wide spectrum of action and are actively used by gynecologists to treat the inflammations that have occurred. A well-chosen combination of components eliminates the cause and focus of a female disease that has appeared.
The drug is made on the basis of:
- Neomycin, which is a potent substance. This is a universal antibiotic that fights against harmful bacteria resistant to other drugs,
- Prednisolone, which has anti-inflammatory effects. Hormonal remedy with hypoallergenic and healing effects,
- Ternidazole, which eliminates microbial cells, incl. trichomonas infection
- Nystatin, which actively affects candidal fungi, while leading to the destruction of their membranes and the complete death of the infection.
The drug effectively fights various ill-treatable viruses and infections. The composition allows you to use it when eliminating inflammation during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
It is well tolerated and safe for the health of women and children.
The drug has a convenient form for input and allows you to locally eliminate the source of infection, helps to restore the existing violations in the physiology of women.
The drug is prescribed in the following cases:
- with colpitis,
- vaginitis caused by poor microflora and its prevention,
- in the presence of Trichomonas,
- with increased activity of candidal fungi, thrush,
- for the prevention of antibiotic therapy,
- with ureaplasmosis,
- with prenatal therapy,
- before examining the internal cavities of the pelvic organs.
The drug is used before surgery, it reduces the severity of postoperative effects and complications.
All the ingredients that make up the preparation are hypoallergenic and this is a serious advantage of the product.
The instructions in the package will give detailed information about its features, the dosage of the intake and will answer the question “can you use terginan during the menstrual cycle” and how to do it correctly.
Rules of use of the drug
The drug is prescribed after consultation with the gynecologist, who prescribes 1 tablet per day for prophylaxis, for a period of 6 days. At the initial stage of infection 10 days. With severe development of 20 days, including the menstrual period. During pregnancy or breastfeeding, it is necessary to observe the doctor in detail and follow the instructions for taking the medicine.
The drug has no side effects and due to local use eliminates the negative impact on other internal organs, and there is no risk of getting into the blood.
The result of the action of vaginal tablets comes faster than from the reception of traditional means. Putting terzhinan during menstruation, there comes the same effect as in other times.
In this case, the therapeutic effect is achieved in a short term.
One of the few contraindications to the use of pills is alcohol and combining them with other topical preparations. Only on the recommendation of a doctor, with complex treatment, it is acceptable to combine terginan.
How is the drug administered
The tablet Terginan need to be put in the vagina at night (lying or squatting). It is necessary to avoid its contact with the anus in order to avoid infection. The medicine is held in water for 20 seconds. Then push it deep inside.
It is recommended after entering the tablet to remain in the supine position for 10 minutes. It is necessary for dissolution and absorption into the mucous membrane of the vagina components of the drug. It is forbidden to use more than the prescribed amount at one time. The drug is removed from the package before use.
You must first perform the procedures:
- washing out the genitals and anus,
- washing hands
- wearing sterile gloves.
Bacteriological examination is recommended before taking the drug. To do this, the gynecologist takes a smear and sends it to the laboratory. The use of the means normalizes the physiological processes, performs the prevention of diseases, will save a woman from the causes of the disease, which will subsequently lead to the patient's complete recovery.
What is the effectiveness of the drug?
Inflammatory processes and diseases of the reproductive system remain actual problems of modern gynecology. In almost all cases, an integrated approach is required with the use of drugs not only of general action, but also of topical application.
Preference is given to vaginal preparations, which are produced in a soft dosage form and completely dissolve upon contact with the mucous membrane.
One of the most effective remedies for the treatment of fungi and inflammations is the drug terzhinan, during menstruation it is resistant to washing, therefore it allows to continuously conduct a course of treatment.
Professional doctors of world clinics are well acquainted with this drug, which is manufactured in France by one of the leading pharmaceutical companies. Among the drugs of local action, terzhinan is used most often, as it is universal in many criteria. Experienced experts agree that the drug terzhinan meets the following requirements:
- It has a fairly fast effect,
- side effects are practically absent
- safe and easy to carry,
- does not affect the duration of the menstrual cycle,
- does not adversely affect the developing fetus,
- The price of the drug is in the middle category of drugs and is available to most patients.
In composition terzhinana is:
- Neomycin sulfate - the main active ingredient, a universal antibiotic that eliminates bacteria and sticks, even the most resistant to the effects of antibiotics,
- Prednisolone - an anti-inflammatory hormonal drug with anti-allergic and healing effects,
- Ternidazole - inhibits microbial cells and completely eliminates Trichomonas infection,
- Nystatin - has an active effect on candidal fungi, destroying their membrane, which leads to the complete death of the fungal infection.
The effect of this drug covers almost all the most serious and intractable infectious diseases. In addition, the drug is easily tolerated and safe for pregnant women. A convenient form of drug release serzhinan - candles during menstruation allows not only to effectively eliminate the source of infection, but also to restore the existing physiological disorders.
What diseases are prescribed candles serzhinan:
- vaginitis caused by negative microflora,
- vaginitis prevention,
- the presence of trichomonas infection,
- increased activity of candidal fungi, thrush,
- antibiotic prophylaxis,
- prenatal therapy
- before procedures that are associated with examinations of the internal cavities of the pelvic organs.
An effective drug is also widely used before surgery, which significantly reduces the risk of developing some complications that occur after surgery.
The absence of allergic reactions to each of the substances in the composition of terginan gives him an additional advantage in the application.
Detailed information on how to take terzhinan correctly, whether it is possible during menstruation and other features of taking this drug are indicated in the instructions attached to it.
In normal cases, the doctor prescribes one tablet per day, while the duration of treatment is 6 days for prophylactic treatment and 10 days for the treatment of an infectious disease. In a more serious version, therapy may last up to 20 days, including the period of menstruation.
If a woman is at a certain gestational period or is breastfeeding, then careful monitoring of the reception is necessary under the supervision of a doctor in compliance with all rules for using the drug.
The manifestation of side effects is reduced to a minimum due to the form of the drug - candles for local use, which eliminates its effect on other internal organs, as well as getting into the blood.
Therefore, vaginal suppositories act more quickly and efficiently compared to conventional tablets.
Using terzinan in menstruation, can we expect a stable effect? Yes, and moreover, the therapeutic effect in this case will be achieved in a rather short time.
It is also noted that in the treatment of this drug is contraindicated the use of alcohol, as well as the parallel use of other vaginal preparations of local action. In some cases, it is acceptable to combine terginan with fluconazole as part of a complex treatment.
Most of the candles for local use do not apply during menstruation, since all active medicinal substances are washed out along with secretions. Treatment with such candles during menstruation is completely ineffective and useless, so the application is resumed only after the cessation of discharge. With regard to the drug terzhinan - can I use during menstruation?
The excellent effect of the drug exposure terginana due to the fact that the treatment is not suspended for the period of menstruation.
This is one of the main advantages of this drug before other candles of a similar effect - that you can take terzhinan during menstruation, which can not be said about other medicines.
This point is clearly marked in the instructions, which states that during the beginning of the menstrual cycle, you should not stop using Treginan. Therefore, every doctor who prescribes treatment with this drug can confidently explain whether it is possible to use terginan candles for menstruation, and what should be taken into account.
At the onset of a critical period, the reproductive system is updated, during which tissues that have ceased functioning are removed.
Often doctors hear the question, is it possible to use sergerin during menstruation effectively? The use of this tool for menstruation enhances the quality of drug exposure, which leads to an acceleration of a positive result.
Physiology of the menstrual cycle
Candles Terzhinan - a combined drug with antifungal, antiprotozoal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. The tool is used in gynecology for the treatment of various infectious and inflammatory diseases of the organs of the female reproductive system. Candles Terzhinan, unlike other similar drugs, are allowed to use during menstrual flow.
Candles Terzhinan have a cream shade, small size and oblong shape with a carved letter T. The drug contains several active ingredients:
- 1. Neomycin sulfate.
- 2. Ternidazole.
- 3. Nystatin.
- 4. Prednisone.
Auxiliary components include:
- 1. Carboxymethyl starch sodium.
- 2. Lactose monohydrate.
- 3. Magnesium stearate.
- 4. Starch.
- 5. Silicon dioxide.
Candles are packaged in 6 or 10 pieces in a strip and are in a carton.
Candles Terzhinan - a combined tool that has a complex effect on the vaginal mucosa. Each component performs its function:
- 1. Neomycin is an antibiotic of the broad-spectrum aminoglycoside group that is destroyed by bacteria.
- 2. Ternidazole is an antifungal agent derived from imidazole. Oppressing the main component of the cell wall of fungi, it kills them. The substance is active against trichomonads and anaerobic bacteria (gardnerella).
- 3. Nystatin is an antifungal component, effective in yeast infections.
- 4. Prednisolone - glucocorticosteroid, which is a derivative of the hormone hydrocortisone. This component has an anti-inflammatory effect due to the suppression of the activity of mediators produced in the inflammatory focus.
After the candle is inserted into the vagina, the active components of the drug are adsorbed in the mucous membrane, where they have a therapeutic effect, while not being absorbed into the general bloodstream.
The reason for the use of candles Terzhinan is an inflammatory process of the vaginal mucosa, which has arisen due to various infectious pathogens. These include:
- 1. Bacterial vaginitis.
- 2. Thrush (candidiasis).
- 3. Trichomoniasis.
- 4. Kolpit mixed character.
- 5. Bacterial vaginosis.
- 6. Ureaplasma.
The drug is prescribed as a prevention of possible endogenous infection during the following manipulations:
- 1. Surgical intervention that is performed through the vagina.
- 2. Treatment of the birth canal before childbirth.
- 3. Abortion.
- 4. Install or remove the spiral.
- 5. Before and after performing cervical diathermocoagulation.
- 6. Hysterography.
To achieve the maximum effect, you should follow the instructions below:
- 1. Candles should be used at night.
- 2. You need to thoroughly wash your hands or treat them with an antiseptic. In extreme cases, disposable gloves can be used.
- 3. The tablet must be held in water for 30 seconds.
- 4. When lying down or squatting, insert a candle as far as possible.
- 5. If the drug is used during the day, then after the introduction of the pill need to lie down for 15-20 minutes.
At one time it is allowed to use no more than 2 candles. The duration of treatment is 10 days. Sometimes the doctor decides on the extension of the course of therapy.
Sometimes the treatment or prevention of inflammatory processes in the vagina is necessary to hold at the moment when menstruation should begin.
This happens when a heavy discharge, itching or irritation occurs, and also if the installation of the spiral is planned for this period.
The instructions for use indicated that the tablets Terzhinan allowed to use on critical days. This is due to the following points:
- 1. The active ingredients of the tablets are not washed away by secretions, so the drug will act effectively.
- 2. During the period of menstruation, the body is more susceptible to the negative effects of various bacteria and microorganisms. It is for this reason that you should not interrupt the therapy started.
- 3. Candles Terzhinan during menstruation do not affect the duration of the cycle and the nature of the discharge.
- 4. A break in treatment leads to the resistance of microorganisms, it will take more time for complete recovery.
- 5. For hygiene during menstruation, it is recommended to use gaskets, rather than tampons.
During the period of treatment may develop side effects that manifest themselves locally. These include itching and burning in the vagina, which appear most often in the first days of using tablets. These negative effects are their own and do not require discontinuation of the drug. In rare cases, local allergic reactions may occur.
Absolute and the only contraindication is individual intolerance to the active components of the drug.
During the period of using the tool it is important to consider several features of its use:
- During treatment, it is necessary to limit sex, as nystatin can damage contraceptives made from latex.
- In the presence of trichomoniasis, it is recommended to treat the sexual partner.
- Combined oral contraceptives are allowed to take simultaneously with candles.
- Since the pills do not have a systemic effect, no overdose cases have been identified.
- Due to the presence in the composition of prednisone, the drug is prescribed with caution to people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure and heart failure.
- Therapy with this tool in pregnant women is allowed to be carried out in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters. In the first period, Terzhinan tablets are forbidden to use.
- During lactation, treatment with this agent is allowed after consulting a doctor.
- Таблетки Тержинан следует хранить в сухом месте, при температуре не выше +25 градусов по Цельсию.
Should I use vaginal pills on critical days?
The drug serzhinan has a positive effect on the treatment of vaginal candidiasis. The main advantage that the drug terzhinan has is the combination of various active substances. Due to the large number of active components is achieved rapid disposal of pathogenic microflora. Moreover, the achieved effect persists for a long time.
If you decide to use yourself, you will be a great helper.
The most commonly used is the serginan candle instruction which is located inside the package. But in the practical application of serzhinin candles the instruction is inaccessible for understanding people who do not own medical terminology.
Therefore, it is important to be able to find out more detailed information about such a modern drug as the drug terzhinan.
We have specially prepared this material so that the drug Tersinan will become more understandable and suitable for practical use.
Candles serzhinan description of which you can read here, are used mainly for the treatment and prevention of various diseases caused by pathogenic microflora of the vagina.
The drug terzhinan has several active active ingredients. This is mainly antifungal antibiotics. It also includes the hormonal drug Prednisone.
It promotes more rapid healing of the vaginal mucosa.
Tablets are available in two types of packaging:
- tablets sergyan 6 pieces,
- tablets serzhan 10 pieces.
Verginal vaginal tablets are not intended for ingestion. Allowed only the introduction of pills serzhinan in the vagina.
Dosage and method of use
Most often, treatment with serzhinanom begin long before the readiness of the passed tests. Subsequently, their results affect only the duration of treatment with serzine.
If thrushinan thrush is suspected, one vaginal tablet is given at bedtime. Before using the tablet sergynan should be soaked in water for 30 seconds. Immediately after this, pills serzhinan are introduced deep into the vagina.
After that, you need to quietly lie down in a horizontal position for a few minutes.
If prescribed terginan treatment continues for five days. When confirming the initial diagnosis, thrushinan thrush is recommended to be used for twenty days without a break. Treatment with reagent during menstruation can not be stopped. Terginan during menstruation is used according to the standard scheme.
Terzhinan treatment that started in a timely manner very quickly helps to cope with all the unpleasant symptoms of thrush.
Remember that if prescribed serzhinin use of the drug should be made in strict accordance with the recommendations of the attending physician.
How to enter pills?
The drug Terzhinan sold in pill form, they are injected directly into the vagina. Usually, the procedure is performed overnight, as the girl should take a lying position and lie down for about 20 minutes after the injection of the pill.
Before the introduction of the pill procedure, it is necessary to do some hygienic procedures to prevent re-infection or deterioration of the condition. So, hands must be washed with soap and wash thoroughly with soap or other means for intimate hygiene. In order to avoid infection from hands, you need to wear sterile gloves. Thus, the girl can enter the tablet in a prone position or squatting, but after that you must lie down.
If the pill is not injected as much as needed, it will begin to dissolve and will not get into the inflammatory focus. Be sure to know that only one tablet is injected; more than this amount can not be inserted into the vagina at a time.
Can I use Terzhinan for menstruation?
Often girls ask a question on the forums about whether it is possible to put candles on Terzhinan during menstruation and pregnancy. This fact is an advantage of candles, as they are applied even after the onset of menstruation, the main thing is to introduce candles correctly in order not to reintroduce the infection and not to damage the vaginal microflora. Since during menstruation the protective functions of the body are enhanced, and the infection and the fungus becomes susceptible, Terjeann is able to act on the pathogen quickly.
Also, candles can be used during pregnancy, but before that you need to consult a doctor, because the examination will show how safe the use of the drug is for the fetus. Not only during pregnancy, but also before prescribing the drug in other cases, the doctor should examine the woman and take tests to clarify the cause of the infection and the symptoms of the disease. It can be prescribed Terzhinan in different periods of pregnancy, in addition to the initial terms, under the close attention of the doctor. If symptoms of irritation, allergies and redness appear, the use of the drug should be discontinued and seek advice.
Instructions for use Terzhinana
The instruction of the drug explains that Verzhinan is applied at the prescribed dosage, usually one tablet at bedtime for 10 days, while maintaining the symptoms - for 20 days, without interruption, even during menstruation. The composition of the drug includes many substances, for example, anti-inflammatory, antiallergic and others, which immediately after the introduction of the pill can relieve symptoms and affect the inflammatory focus. The main thing in this case is to identify the cause, and to recognize the symptoms of infection in the early stages, in time to start treatment and not to start the disease.
Symptoms are usually vaginal discharge, foul odor, itching and burning, pain during intercourse. These are the symptoms that should alert and the girl should consult a doctor when they are first detected.