Climax is the period during which hormonal alteration occurs in a woman's body. This usually happens after forty-five years. During menopause, estrogen hormones gradually cease to be produced, the female reproductive function fades away.
Hormonal restructuring of the body is characterized by many negative factors that affect the state of a woman, her well-being and mood.
The most unpleasant symptoms, which in most cases are companions of menopause are hot flashes.
It often happens that hot flashes come after menopause.
What are hot flashes, their main symptoms
Tides are a condition in which a heat jump occurs in the body, it is accompanied in the initial phase by a rush of heat to the upper part of the body, and in the final phase - by sweating and chills. The duration of the tide may be different. In this case, the woman feels a strong discomfort.
Tide-related symptoms may be:
- heart palpitations
Tides are the body's natural reaction to the rearrangement of hormonal levels, therefore, in order to alleviate their symptoms, they resort to the use of drugs.
A set of measures to facilitate menopause includes taking various medications, diet, exercise. Sometimes it is advisable to take herbal infusions and decoctions of homemade.
Should I take pills for tide with menopause
Some women during menopause experience very strong stressful situations due to hot flashes. Especially unpleasant sensations occur when hot flashes occur at night: a woman wakes up in wet clothes, chills from cold sweat are possible.
We have to change clothes, wash, as a result of which sleep is disturbed, nervousness and fatigue appear.
If the tides occur several times a night, repeatedly during the day, then the moral and emotional state of the woman becomes depressed.
In the presence of associated symptoms, the situation is only exacerbated. Restructuring at the hormonal level can take several years, so it is necessary to ease the flow of menopause.
In severe climacteric period, it is advisable to use all means that facilitate the general well-being of women. For those who tolerate menopause fairly easily, treatment is not necessary.
Treatment methods: gel, drops, drugs
It is impossible to completely cure hot flashes and eliminate the accompanying symptoms of menopause: hormonal adjustment is a natural process of the female body, it needs to be taken, try to make the period as easy as possible.
The main methods of treating fever are:
- taking drugs
- change of diet,
- physical exercise,
- bathing with the addition of herbal infusions,
- yoga classes,
- use of special breathing technology.
Among the drugs prescribed by the doctor, the following groups can be distinguished:
- non-hormonal means. Able to reduce dizziness, high fever, increased heartbeat,
- hormonal drugs. Hormones are replaced by estrogen, the production of which is reduced in the body,
- homeopathic remedies. They contain phytoestrogens that help to cope with the symptoms of the period,
- herbal infusions and decoctions,
- vitamins. Compensate for the lack of vitamins in the body, the deficiency of which occurs during menopause.
Use tinctures and agents that have a sedative effect to stabilize the neuro-emotional state.
Any drugs during menopause are prescribed by a doctor after examination and evaluation of the climacteric period of a woman.
Especially seriously it is necessary to take hormone preparations: when taking them, you should take the necessary breaks. The regimen and means should be chosen by the doctor.
Basic non-hormonal remedies for menopause
Non-hormonal drugs are used in case of inability to take replacement therapy drugs or if there is a risk of cancer.
- Menopace. Available in capsules. Has a pronounced substitution effect. Normalizes hormones, inhibits irritability and nervousness.
- Qi-Klim. Contains in its composition extract of racimosa cimicifuga. Well helps with neurosis, provides a balanced hormone levels during menopause,
- Remens. Presented in tablets and drops. Can be taken regularly to improve the severe flow of menopause.
Effective herbal remedies
To relieve the flow of hot flashes with the help of preparations containing phytoestragon, a plant hormone, in its composition.
The most common drugs with phytoestragon:
- Femwell. It contains soy extract and clover, which have a beneficial effect on the body during hormonal adjustment,
- Inoklim. Tablets that promote the normalization of the nervous system, reduce high blood pressure,
- Liquid extract red brush can replace estrogen, strengthen the immune system.
Phytopreparations are most effective after hormonal drugs. They do not cause adverse reactions, contribute to the normalization of hormonal balance.
The best hormonal drugs
Drugs of the hormonal group are used in the case of a severe period of menopause. Hormonal drugs can be tablets, patches. There are funds, which is a gel suspension.
The most popular hormone medications for tides are:
- Clemonorm. The drug is available in the form of dragee. Contains valerate estradiol with levonorgestrel,
- Ovestin. Contains estrogen replacement. It helps to more easily tolerate heat dullness, normalizes the activity of the nervous system,
- Marvelon. Pills. In addition to estrogen (ethinyl estradiol) it contains other active ingredients that can improve the general condition,
- Divina. Available in tablets. Helps prevent the development of osteoporosis during menopause, reduces the severity of hot flashes and sweating.
The effectiveness of hormonal therapy is fully proven, but you should adhere to the prescribed dosage and mode of administration of replacement drugs.
Pills for treatment
Dietary supplements are products of plant origin, do not have a negative effect on the body, are effectively used when it is impossible to use hormonal drugs. Preparations in the form of tablets are taken one to three twice a day before or during meals.
- Feminine. Contains red clover extract, significantly alleviates the symptoms of hot flashes: reduces fever and sweating, strengthens blood vessels,
- Tribestan. It contains an active plant extract of the grass of the Yakortsi. Normalizes the psycho-emotional state, relieves headache and other symptoms,
- Estrovel. Tablets, includes soy and wild yam. It is a comprehensive tool that has a positive effect on indisposition during hot flashes.
Dietary supplements have virtually no contraindications, with the exception of individual intolerance to the components of drugs. Can be used without interruption in the dosage indicated by the doctor.
What tools are considered the best?
The effectiveness of hormonal drugs has been proven: they are the most effective, best coped with alleviating the symptoms of severe hot flashes.
In this case, it is advisable to use harmless herbal preparations. You can use them as part of complex therapy with the use of other means to alleviate the condition of menopause.
For each case, those drugs that help in this situation are considered optimal. Every woman's body is unique, so every woman should choose the drugs individually.
Thus, each female organism is climax with varying degrees of severity. For each female during menopause, various remedies help alleviate the symptoms of hot flashes. It is important to consult a doctor when choosing medicines, as the experience of some women is not an example for others. When choosing medications, only the attending physician will be able to give a reasonable recommendation based on the patient's card and the history of illness.
Medicinal plants against tides
Before using tablet preparations of medicinal purposes, it is recommended to initially try to reduce the frequency and intensity of hot flashes with the help of herbs that do not cause any side effects and have only a positive and safe effect on the female body during the premenopause. Among the most effective medicinal plants that contribute to the stabilization of hormonal levels in women and ridding them of hot flashes, stand out:
The most recommended herbal remedy is tea with the addition of oregano or sage. Regular intake of such beverages will help to normalize the functioning of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, as well as improve blood pressure levels and reduce the frequency of tides to a minimum.
Also very effective to get rid of hot flashes and other related symptoms of menopause helps a medicinal plant such as hawthorn. There are a lot of ways to make it. Consider the simplest methods of using this plant during menopause.
- To prepare a hawthorn drink, you will need its dried flowers collected during the flowering and the fruit. These ingredients can be used both in combination with each other, and separately. On a glass of drink you need to pour boiling water 5 grams of raw materials 200 milliliters of boiled water. With the help of regular intake of such a drink, normalization of the heart condition and its functionality is achieved, which helps to eliminate tides.
- No less effective will be the tincture of hawthorn, made from fresh juice, obtained from the fresh fruits of the plant.
Natural herbal remedies for tides have a fairly high healing power, but the first results of such treatment will be noticeable only after several weeks of regular use.
Drugs for treating hot flashes
In the case when climacteric symptoms become aggravated, and the use of herbal remedies no longer has the desired effect, it is necessary to switch to a more serious treatment, which includes taking medications.
Medications, depending on the individual characteristics of each woman, can be both hormonal and non-hormonal. In order to choose exactly which pills for hot flashes are needed, it is necessary to undergo appropriate diagnostic methods to identify pathological changes in the body and consult with a specialist. Only a qualified medical doctor can prescribe the necessary course of treatment with certain drugs, and choose its duration.
Treatment of hot flashes can be carried out by the following groups of drugs:
Let us consider in more detail the most effective drugs used from hot flashes during menopause.
The most used method of treatment of menopause and all its manifestations is hormone replacement therapy, prescribed only after a thorough examination and consultation with a specialist. During menopause, the following hormonal drugs may be prescribed:
- from the group of estrogen containing tablets Premarin, Dermestril or Estrophema,
- from the group of the combined drugs containing in the structure both estrogen, and progesterone, are appointed by Femoston, Kliogest, or Klimodien,
- from the melatanin group of hormone-containing drugs, the most popular are Melaxen and Circadin tablets.
HRT helps to get rid of all climacteric manifestations even with acute hormonal changes in the body.
The therapeutic effect of hormonal drugs is aimed at eliminating functional disorders of the cardiovascular, vegetative and nervous systems. Moreover, hormonal levels of sex hormones return to normal, which helps to get rid of many unpleasant ailments, as well as reduce the likelihood of the development of pathological changes in the body. Hormone therapy can be used to treat the symptoms of menopause, and to maintain the body after oophorectomy or hysterectomy. But before starting treatment with HRT, it is necessary to eliminate the probability of the presence of the following factors, which are contraindications to HRT:
- Presence or predisposition to the development of pathologies of oncological nature.
- Early surgical intervention to remove tumors in the breast.
- The presence of uterine hemorrhage.
- Pathological disorders of the vascular system.
- The development of hypertension with intermittent indications of blood pressure.
- Pathological changes in the functionality of the liver.
- Development of porphyria.
In the presence of the above contraindications to the use of HRT, it is necessary not to refuse treatment of hot flashes, but to choose an alternative solution to this problem.
Homeopathic remedies for hot flashes are more benign dosage forms that include extracts from medicinal vegetation with estrogen-like properties. The most used means include Inoclim, Klimakt-Khel, Remens, Klimaksan, Klimadinon, Femwell, and others.
Pharmacological effects on the body of homeopathic medicines are mild and without side effects. But to eliminate the menopausal symptoms, homeopaths need to be taken over a long period of time, which will contribute to:
- elimination of excessive sweating, especially at night,
- reduce the frequency of tides,
- normalization of blood pressure
- restoring healthy sleep and getting rid of insomnia,
- improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
You need to know that homeopathic medicines, despite the naturalness of their origin, should be appointed only by a qualified specialist.
Often, increased tides occur after sleepless nights. This is due to the fact that with the onset of the menopausal period, the psychosomatics and the normal state of healthy sleep are disturbed in the woman’s body. To eliminate insomnia and normalize the psycho-emotional state, you can use sedative drugs. The most effective and different security are tinctures of valerian and motherwort, allowed for self-use, but subject to strict adherence to the prescribed dosage.
Also among the sedative drugs the most effective are:
- The drug Phytosed, which includes a lot of medicinal plants and helps relieve nervous tension, spasmodic mood and intensity of tides.
- Persen is used to treat neurosis, increased nervous irritability and mood leveling.
- Novopassit, a sedative drug, is used to treat exacerbated neurasthenia, frequent stressful situations, increased nervous excitability, and also in intense heat during a rush of blood.
- Zelenin in drops contributes to the normalization of the state of the central nervous system, as well as a positive effect on the performance and functioning of the digestive and cardiovascular systems of the organs, which helps eliminate tides.
- Herbal medicine that replaces tea drinks during menopause - Fito-sedan. Due to its positive effects in women with menopause, the elimination of insomnia, hot flashes, neurosis, and increased irritability are observed.
- To eliminate the neurotic state on the verge of depression, the use of Valocordin is recommended, which also helps to normalize the state of the central nervous system.
- Validol is also often used to relieve tantrums, neurotic symptoms, and functional disorders of the cardiovascular system.
With the help of positive effects of sedatives on the body, it is possible to improve the performance of the cardiovascular system, get rid of insomnia, and return healthy sleep, eliminate depression and apathy, normalizing the psycho-emotional state. Седативные препараты выпускаются в пакетированной форме для заваривания целебных напитков, а также в виде капель и таблеток.
At high tides during menopause, caused by hormonal alterations in the body, the nature of blood pressure can change pathologically. Therefore, drugs for menopause can be assigned to the hypotensive spectrum of action. In particular, the appointment of these dosage forms is made for those women who have a pathology such as hypertension, was observed even before the beginning of the menopausal period. To relieve vascular spasms and normalize the proper functioning of the vascular system, it is necessary to take pills such drugs as Captopril, Enalapril, Enap, and others. The use of these drugs is necessary only in the case of hypertension.
But in those situations when the attacks of hot flashes began to manifest themselves with the advent of the menopausal period, they are prescribed the use of tabletized agents that help relieve the spasm of the vascular system. For this purpose, no-shpa or papaverine is often prescribed to help eliminate unpleasant sensations that are formed against the background of the spasmodic state of the vascular system, as well as reducing the frequency of tides.
There are cases when the use of herbs and pills does not give the desired effect, and the woman's psycho-emotional state only begins to deteriorate. The occurrence of frequent stressful situations, a multitude of experiences and a borderline state with depression - all of these together contribute to an increase in the inflow of blood and exacerbation of all its accompanying symptoms. In such situations, it is necessary to use antidepressant dosage forms of drugs.
From menopause and its symptoms, experts can prescribe the method of Velaxin, Tsipramila, Paroxetine or Efevelon. The action of these drugs is aimed at activating the production of a special hormone serotonin in the body, which helps to eliminate nervous tension, which subsequently affects the removal of attacks of blood or their reduction in the frequency of occurrence.
Antidepressant drugs should be taken only as directed and recommended by a highly qualified specialist, with the condition of strict adherence to the prescribed dosage and duration of treatment.
Based on the fact that the causes of tides may not be just one irritant, but several factors at once, then during a climacteric period, a specialist can prescribe taking several drugs at once according to a special treatment regimen that the patient must strictly observe without or amendments.
Interesting and informative video on the topic:
Tablets of hot flashes with menopause
A woman after the age of 45 years is gradually approaching climax, which often breaks her usual lifestyle. Menopause tablets can relieve many symptoms:
- sharp heat throughout the body,
- increase in pulse rate,
- a lot of sweat
- appearance of weakness and dizziness,
- causeless anxiety, change of mood,
- lack of air
- sleep disturbance.
Taking medications significantly alleviates the manifestation of menopausal syndrome and protects the body from the negative effects of temperature drops, as well as other phenomena of menopause. To seriously address this issue, a woman needs to carefully monitor changes in her body before a visit to the doctor, keep a food diary, and the tide table will also help fix and establish their frequency. Based on the observations, the doctor will be able to select the correct individual treatment regimen.
Remove tides with menopause effectively help modern drugs with hormones. Experts call this treatment substitution therapy, which saves the female sex aged 45 and older from the negative effects of menopause. The task of these tablets is to compensate for the lack of estrogen, the amount of which is significantly reduced. The level of hormones levels out, and the woman feels much better.
The most effective means are hormonal, but they are not suitable for everyone.
If, after consultation, the doctor has prescribed a certain group of drugs, then, in addition to eliminating the symptoms of menopause, hormone replacement therapy will help to avoid many pathologies, improve health, skin and hair condition, and also slow down the aging process. Among the contraindications to their reception are the following diseases:
- recently suffered a stroke or heart attack,
- severe liver dysfunction,
- vascular pathology,
- oncological processes in the mammary glands.
If close relatives have breast cancer, hormone therapy is also prohibited.
One of the frequent violations in menopause is getting bad sleep. The hormone that regulates this important process is called melatonin. One of the causes of insomnia is associated with a decrease in hormone production when menopause occurs.
If you use drugs with melatonin, a deep and peaceful sleep will return again.
Insomnia occurs due to the constant sensation of heat, headache and other symptoms, but if you take hormonal pills during menopause, you can avoid the harmful effects to health.
Another drug with a homeopathic effect, produced in Germany, is Klimaktoplan, which is successfully used to alleviate the signs of menopause. It consists of herbal ingredients that significantly reduce the negative effects of menopause. The heat is removed, the work of the cardiac system is improved, sleep is normalized. Contraindications to Klimaktoplan is individual intolerance to its components.
Treatment of hot flashes with menopause is possible with homeopathic pills for resolving Klimakt-khel. They also relieve headaches and reduce persistent mood swings. The duration of treatment is from one to two months, while you need to take the drug at least three times before meals. The doctor may increase the course of taking the lozenges as needed. Contraindications to the reception are pregnancy and breastfeeding, liver disease, lactose intolerance.
Drops Tsi-klim is a natural medicinal preparation, which is made on the basis of a plant of cimicifuga. Its main properties: sedation, beneficial effects on the nervous system and an increase in the level of the hormone estradiol. Qi-Klim is able to completely remove all unpleasant manifestations during menopause. It does not contain hormones, has high quality raw materials and an affordable price.
The result of the intake is observed after 3 or 4 weeks, since Qi-Klim has a cumulative effect. A contraindication will be a violation of the kidneys and liver, pregnancy, lactation, epilepsy, various brain injuries and mental illness. The drug should be taken strictly according to the instructions and prescription once or twice a day.
Together with the inevitable changes in hormone levels in women after 45 years of age, blood pressure changes. Its increase can be prevented with antihypertensive drugs. Due to the decrease in the hormone concentration, the walls of the blood vessels also weaken and become more vulnerable to external influences. Mood swings and a sharp deterioration in well-being additionally affect the level of pressure. The tissue receives much less oxygen, which affects the cardiovascular system.
Among the effective drugs that prevent hypertension during menopause in women, the following are distinguished:
Their use is possible only after visiting a doctor, who will advise which pills to drink during menopause and which lifestyle and nutrition to take.
Sedatives can be used to prevent possible disorders in menopause, depression and persistent discomfort due to hot flashes. They have a calming effect on the nervous system. An acute reaction to many situations in the life of a woman after 45 years is simplified after taking sedatives. With their help, sleep is normalized, unreasonable fears and anxieties disappear.
Valerian extract is one of the most common drugs with a sedative effect. Apply drops, tablets based on plants. Valerian has the following properties:
- reduces anxiety and anxiety,
- reduces pressure
- balances the work of the heart muscle,
- beneficial effect on the central nervous system,
- eliminates headaches
- promotes better sleep.
The effect of taking a sedative drug is manifested after long-term treatment without violating its regimen.
The second common remedy with a soothing effect is motherwort. Compared with valerian, it has a stronger effect on the nervous system, eliminates hot flashes during menopause, as well as copes with depression and anxiety, restores normal sleep. It helps with increased pressure and heart rhythm disturbances. Motherwort, like valerian, greatly facilitates the flow of menopause in many women.
Often, disruption of the nervous and other systems reaches such a level that it is impossible to control permanent mood swings and loss of emotional balance for these reasons. In such conditions, tools that help women relieve depression and nervousness, "presented" to them by menopause, are popular.
Antidepressants make life easier for many women, for whom hormone replacement therapy is banned. These drugs can reduce the frequency of hot flashes in 60% of women, as well as improve the condition of the blood vessels.
Among the most common antidepressants are Paroxetine, Coaxil, Lerivon, Efevolon. Apathy and fatigue pass very quickly after taking such drugs, because they increase the level of serotonin in the blood. During menopause, the production of estrogen and progesterone is reduced, which contributes to the development of a depressive state. One of the recommended antidepressants should be taken once a day after meals. The duration of therapy is determined only by the doctor. Treatment of hot flashes is also carried out by this group of medicines.
Menopause is an exciting stage in the life of every woman, and today there is an opportunity to significantly alleviate the problems associated with it. Competent medical advice, recommendations on the reception and selection of drugs will help prevent unwanted symptoms. Tablets with tides are able to maintain the usual way of life and the health of a woman.
Before finding out which pharmacological groups of drugs are used for menopause, a full examination of the patient is carried out. Acceptance of hormones is contraindicated in the following situations:
- risk of oncology,
- liver disease,
- problems with blood clotting.
Hormonal tablets for hot flashes on their own is prohibited. Pre-appointed breast ultrasound, mammography, cytology. Menopause is accompanied by fever and other symptoms of tide, the manifestations of which can be treated with non-hormonal agents. In this group, the doctor may include phytoestrogens, dietary supplements, herbs.
During menopause, Estrovel is taken in women - it is a complex of trace elements, vitamins and phytoestrogens that act on the main features of the period under consideration. The composition of Estrovel includes boron and K1. These trace elements reduce the risk of osteoporosis. The unique composition of the drug allows it to refer to safe medicines, even with regular use. At the same time, Estrovel is a cancer prevention tool.
Before finding out which pharmacological groups of drugs are used for menopause, a full examination of the patient is carried out.
If menopause occurs, it is necessary not only to observe a balanced diet, but also to take vitamins. During therapy, the advice of doctors is taken into account:
- The nervous system is sedated by sedatives (Corvalol, Valerian).
- If the climacteric period is pathological in nature, antidepressants may be taken (Venlafaxine, Paroxetine, Citalopram).
- It is recommended to get rid of the negative effects of hot flashes with homeopathic medicines (Sepia, Klimadinon, Lachesis).
Therapy with non-hormonal agents
If women have high fever, weakened condition, pain, and other symptoms of high tide, HRT is indicated. But before getting rid of hot flashes with menopause with hormones, the doctor identifies contraindications for their use. At the same time, hormone therapy may cause cancer growth. Patients who have contraindications for taking hormones are prescribed non-hormonal medications for hot flashes:
- Supplements to reduce blood pressure.
While taking antidepressants, the mental state of women improves, the neurological signs of menopause are alleviated. But the drugs of this pharmacological group have peculiar adverse reactions, against the background of the manifestation of which the intensity of hot flashes decreases. Scientists have conducted research on the effect of sedatives on blood vessels and antidepressants - remedies for hot flashes during menopause. In 60% of cases showed a decrease in the frequency of hot flashes and improvement in overall well-being:
- normalization of sleep
- good mood,
The effective sedative drugs, which are based on the active component venlafaxine, include:
Treatment with antiepileptic drugs
Treatment of hot flashes with menopause involves taking anticonvulsants, which reduce the intensity of the clinical signs of hot flashes. Antihypertensive drugs also effectively eliminate the manifestations of the period under consideration. Medical advice can help get rid of the symptoms of various diseases. More often during this period in women reveal hypertension, which significantly worsens their condition.
Effective antiepileptic drugs based on the substance gabapentin include the following:
Phytoestrogenic medicine is a dietary supplement with biologically active components of plant origin, which normalizes the hormonal regulation of the reproductive system. This phenomenon is observed due to the ability to provoke hormonal cell edema, like natural estradiol.
List of drugs
What to take with menopause? Women are prescribed the following drugs:
The composition of Klimadinona includes cimicifuga extract, cellulose, lactose, corn starch. Plus the drug - the safety of treatment for women who are contraindicated for hormone therapy. Against the background of such therapy, manifestations of menopause are quickly eliminated. In 30% of cases, if patients have mastopathy, its symptoms disappear, and in 40% of the disease goes into remission. Therefore, Klimadinon is prescribed to women in whom menopause is accompanied by an oncological process. You can drink an improved form of means - Klimadinon Uno.
Femalgin consists of magnesium, lactose, magnesium. The advantages of its reception include a rapid decrease in the intensity of menopausal symptoms, improvement of the mental state. This medicine is also taken for an irregular cycle, which is accompanied by painful periods. Feminalgin is prescribed in combination with hormonal or homeopathic remedies. But it is contraindicated for women who are not lactose intolerant.
Feminal contains isoflafony, cellulose, gelatin. Isoflavones are presented in the form of phytoestrogens, which are contained in large quantities in soybeans and clovers. With their help, hot flashes are quickly removed, sweating and nervousness are reduced. If you drink feminal for a long period, the risk of cancer process is reduced. This drug is taken under the supervision of the attending physician.
List of other medications
At the heart of the drug in menopause for femicaps tides are the fruits of Vitex, alpha-tocopherol, oil oslinnika. It is a hypoallergenic agent, well compatible with other medicines. Femicaps removes the negative symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes, sweating, tachycardia, and nervousness. Appointed to eliminate cysts and endometriosis identified in this period.
Qi-Klim consists of an extract of cimicifuga. Its auxiliary components include cellulose, silicon dioxide, macrogol. Qi-Klim has a sedative effect on the nervous system, quickly eliminating the mental signs of menopause. At the same time vegetative-vascular disorders are eliminated. The preparation Red Brush consists of a root radiol, whose action is aimed at reducing the intensity of tides.
Other effective drugs for menopause from hot flashes include:
- Inoklim - based on soy bean extract, isoflavones, oil of legumes, starch. On the basis of isoflavones, self-regulation of the reproductive system in women is restored. It does not provoke the growth of a hormone-dependent tumor.
- Tribestan - consists of povidone, magnesium stearate, cellulose. It eliminates the symptoms of menopause, lowering cholesterol levels.
- Menopace is a medication based on thiamine, biotin, retinol. This is a vitamin remedy, taken during menopause. В его состав входят витамины группы В, которые нормализуют работу НС. На фоне такого воздействия уменьшаются неврологические признаки климакса.Due to the complex of minerals and pantothenic acid, the synthesis of personal estrogens and antioxidants is stimulated. With the help of ascorbic acid cells are protected from early aging.
- Bonisan - it is based on glycitein, genistein. The drug has a complex effect on all the symptoms of menopause, at the same time eliminating tachycardia and hot flashes. With the help of Bonisan, the mood of a woman is normalized, insomnia goes away. By stimulating the synthesis of collagen, the skin is rejuvenated. To analogues of this tool include femivell, climalanin.