Some women still have a stomach ache a week before menstruation. This ailment brings discomfort to the daily life of a woman. To help her, you must first find out the cause of the pain. If a girl feels severe pain in the lower abdomen a week before menstruation, she needs to see a gynecologist, only an expert can find out the cause and help to cope with an unpleasant problem.
Causes and signs of malaise
Most often, a week before menstruation, lower abdomen hurts if the woman has gynecological abnormalities. The cause may be an inflammatory process in the uterus or on its mucosa. Perhaps there is an infection in the urogenital system. The pain in this case is nagging and nagging, gripping mainly the lower abdomen, such pain can last until the end of the menstrual cycle. In this case, you should find out the main reason and start the treatment of the underlying disease on time.
In addition to the painful sensations, a woman may experience a breakdown, nausea, and headaches can occur. The general working capacity decreases, the mood worsens. For strong pulling pains in the lower abdomen and in the lower back, you should seek help from a gynecologist as soon as possible to prevent serious complications.
Sick lower abdomen a week before menstruation and may due to the formation of adhesions in the uterus or intestines. Since before the menstrual cycle, the number of female sex hormones estrogen is reduced in women, the level of the joy hormone is also reduced. This negatively affects the woman’s body, her mood worsens, pains appear in the area of the mammary glands and the abdomen.
It happens that the stomach hurts due to menstruation, when premenstrual syndrome occurs in girls before critical days. The reason may be a violation of the menstruation cycle, which often leads to late ovulation. It is important for the physician to know how many days before menstruation these unpleasant problems begin. It happens that in another week the stomach starts to hurt, and the menstruation does not begin. Causes may be inflammation, hormonal failure, cycle disturbance, or pregnancy. If the pain appears a day or two before the onset of menstruation, then most often this is normal.
The menstrual cycle can be nothing to do with, if the pain is caused by a disease of the urogenital system. But such symptoms are short-lived and irregular. If you correctly establish the cause of pain and time to start treatment, you can avoid possible more serious complications.
Sometimes the pain is accompanied by minor bleeding, this problem often occurs in women who take contraceptive drugs. Often this phenomenon occurs after a visit to the gynecologist or after sexual intercourse. It happens that the bleeding point to pregnancy, in any case, be sure to consult with your doctor.
Most women feel pain in the abdomen before menstruation, you have to listen to your body every month. And if they are regular and strong, then it is necessary to seek help from a specialist. Self-treatment in this case can be dangerous to the health of the woman, they should not be engaged.
How to help women
Before the final diagnosis, the doctor will definitely examine the woman, take a smear from the cervix for analysis. If necessary, an ultrasound of the pelvic organs. Only on the basis of all the results will the doctor find out the cause, make a diagnosis and prescribe the appropriate treatment, if necessary.
If the abdominal pain is very strong, then the doctor may prescribe pain medication, for example, Ibuprofen, Ketonal. The doctor will prescribe the dosage and the course of treatment individually to each patient, depending on her state of health.
If a girl is not planning a pregnancy, then contraceptive drugs can help her, they ease the pain or even completely eliminate it. But they should be taken strictly according to the prescription of the gynecologist. Excited and emotional patients, to calm the nervous system, you can take herbal tinctures. Relieve pain will help and reception of Valerian.
When problems are associated with hormonal disruption, the doctor may prescribe hormone therapy, which can last up to 3 months. If the pain is due to an infectious disease, then antibacterial treatment is carried out. You can take a warm bath during unpleasant sensations, it will help to relax muscles and calm the nerves. It is advisable to add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the water. If there is an opportunity, then it is better for a woman to rest at home on such days, to sleep well. It is useful to make light massage movements with palms in the abdominal area where pain is felt.
If abdominal pain before the onset of menstruation occurs regularly, you should try to warn them the day before. During such periods, it is important that the woman feeds properly. The diet should be dominated by foods rich in calcium, fresh vegetables and fruits. It is necessary to abandon very spicy, smoked and salty dishes, coffee, alcohol and smoking.
About a week before the start of the cycle, it is useful to drink soothing herbal teas. Exercise should be limited, good physical exercises are useful for strengthening blood vessels and normalizing the circulatory system. Good help for the prevention of yoga.
It is desirable to protect a woman from stressful situations, she should use various vitamin complexes prescribed by a doctor during this period. We must often walk in the fresh air and more rest. Only strict implementation of all the recommendations of a gynecologist will help protect a woman from unpleasant pain in her stomach before critical days.
1 Description of pain syndrome
The cause of poor health and abdominal discomfort can be various factors. Most often during this period in the normal state of the body there is a slight, short pain. However, if the pain intensifies, become permanent and interfere with a normal life, then you need to visit a specialist. He will conduct an examination and be able to identify the exact cause of the pain. If the menstrual cycle is unbearably painful in the abdomen, it can be a warning signal about a problem in the woman's body.
The most common cause of painful days can be a disease that reports a gynecological disorder and is a pain syndrome during menstruation. Pain syndrome occurs in almost half of the female population and is considered a concomitant symptom of the disease, occurring along with inflammatory processes in the uterus, on its internal mucosa, or with an infection in the urogenital area. Therefore, the treatment must eliminate the main cause of the problem, and then deal with the disease.
With this deviation periodically pulls the lower abdomen. In many cases, the severity begins before the appearance of menstruation and lasts until the end of the menstrual cycle. The pain is different in strength and duration. She has a nagging, pulling character. Sometimes it feels like it hurts in the intestinal area.
Along with the painful effects, a woman may feel nauseous, powerless, suffer from headaches, depression, and depression. As a rule, women suffering from this disease, disrupted performance, worsened mood and mood.
2 Possible causes
There are other causes of painful sensations before menstruation. Here are some of them:
- The reason that a week before the menstrual pain in the lower abdomen may be in the intestine or the uterine cavity, where seals (adhesions) can form.
- Before the menstrual cycle, the number of female sex hormones is sharply reduced, which leads to a decrease in the level of the hormone of joy and pleasure. Such sharp drops negatively affect the body, there are pains in the lower abdomen, tenderness of the mammary glands, a melancholic mood appears and even intestinal upset occurs.
- Some girls have premenstrual syndrome before critical days. Remember that he has a wide range of exposure, therefore, affects not only the emotional sphere of women.
- If the woman was injured and underwent surgery in the pelvic area, then there may be spasmodic pain in the lower abdomen. Spasms may also disturb the intestines.
- Abdominal pain is a reaction to inflammatory processes that can occur due to an infectious disease or hypothermia. All severe, cutting pain and cramps are concentrated in the lower abdomen.
- Violation of the menstrual cycle can lead to late ovulation (even just before the onset of menstruation). It is short-term pain can be a sign of late ovulation.
- It is sometimes difficult to determine exactly where the pain comes from. Often the reason is hidden in the intestines, and not in the stomach. Therefore, it is important to know the features of these pain sensations. For example, in the premenstrual state there are aching, pulling and sore sensations, and when the intestine suffers - spasmodic. Along with cramps, bloating, gas and rumbling are observed.
For the treatment and prevention of problems with the menstrual cycle (amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia, Opsomenorrhea, etc.) and vaginal dysbacteriosis, our readers successfully use the simple advice of the chief gynecologist Leyla Adamova. Having carefully studied this method, we decided to offer it to your attention.
3 Monthly Delay
There are situations that a week pulls the back, stomach ache, and menstruation does not begin. Such delays can be caused by irregular menstruation, ovarian function, inflammatory processes in the uterus or hormonal disruptions. If a woman is having sex, then you do not need to discount the probability of pregnancy.
If the girl is really pregnant, then the uterus is in good shape, which is accompanied by nagging pain and heaviness in the lower abdomen. A visit to the doctor will not interfere, since such pains and a tone of the uterus can cause miscarriage.
When a pregnancy test is negative, it is worth analyzing the symptoms and finding out the true cause.
4 acyclic pain
Acyclic pain is not associated with the menstrual cycle, so the stomach can ache due to varicose veins in the pelvic cavity, with urolithiasis or cystitis.
- KAK UNDERWATER TRIP?
As a rule, such pains are irregular and short-term and most often are not related to the gynecological field. It is necessary to eliminate pain syndrome as soon as possible, ascertaining the source of its occurrence, and to undergo the necessary course of treatment.
5 When there is no cause for concern
In reproductive age, everything that happens to a woman’s body is related to the production of sex hormones, which control the menstruation cycle. Hormonal changes are very dynamic, unstable and unstable, so the level of hormones can often and at any time change.
Often a week before menstruation pulls and aching belly. Sometimes it may be due to bloating. During menstruation, progesterone levels rise, and this hormone affects the intestines. Therefore, women who already have problems with the work of the intestine, may be gas retention, pain and constipation.
Almost all women go through premenstrual syndrome: when a headache, depression, nervousness and nausea occur, and before the onset of menstruation it pulls the lower abdomen, the woman feels a particular need for sleep and gets tired quickly. Such symptoms are caused by swelling of the uterus and report that the body is ready for conception, which does not indicate pathology. There is a temporary violation of the water and electrolyte balance in the body. All the fluid that accumulates and lingers can swell and pull down the stomach.
6 When you need a visit to the doctor
More than half of the female population feels discomfort and pain in the lower abdomen. For some, the pain is so unbearable that they have to take painkillers. However, intense pain - the reason to turn for advice to a specialist.
Need help a gynecologist under the following circumstances:
- the menstrual cycle together with painful effects lasts longer than 7 days,
- abdominal pain accompanied by heavy bleeding,
- high body temperature,
- in one month there are several periods with a small interval,
- before the critical days passed without pain,
- There is a suspicion of pregnancy.
Also, the reason for a visit to a specialist can be a loss of consciousness during the period of the menstrual cycle and before it begins. Do not forget about bad habits (alcohol, smoking) and diseases of the nervous system, which can contribute to the emergence of severe pain.
Pain of this intensity indicates a hidden infection, inflammation, a serious disease in the female body, which can adversely affect the reproductive function or worsen the process of carrying a child.
If only a week before menstruation there is a slight, pulling pain in the abdomen and lower back, the chest increases, then there is no need to panic.
You must carefully listen to your body and carefully analyze the intensity of pain. And when something unusual is noticed, one should not postpone the visit to the gynecologist.
7 Methods of treatment
To suppress the pain can be both medical and other ways. In the second case, you can try:
- Use heat. Often a regular bottle of warm water or a simple hot water bottle can relax the uterus. All that is needed is to apply warm to the stomach and get some rest.
- Pamper your body in the bathroom. A relaxing bath with warm water and a warm shower effectively combats troubles in the stomach. At this time, all the muscles relax and calm nerve cells.
- Take painkillers. If the stomach hurts badly, then special painkillers can eliminate a strong contraction of the uterus and reduce pain. They can be taken as long as they are needed. Some doctors recommend starting their reception a few days before the menstrual cycle. However, everything should be a measure.
- Soothe the nervous system. Excited and emotional women can take herbal tinctures to calm the nervous system. Plain valerian can relieve pain.
- Drink contraceptive pills. They significantly weaken the pain, and sometimes completely eliminate them. Oral contraceptive drugs effectively cope with the unpleasant moments of critical days, but before taking them you should always consult with your doctor.
No need to be nervous, allowing pain. Remember about home remedies. If pulling in the stomach a week before menstruation, think about the visit to the gynecologist. When problems are caused by various diseases, the pain will not end until the disease is resolved.
And a little about the secrets.
Have you ever suffered from problems with Menstrual cycle? Judging by the fact that you are reading this article - the victory was not on your side. And of course you do not know firsthand what it is:
- heavy or scanty clots
- chest and lower back pain
- pain during sex
- unpleasant smell
- urination discomfort
And now answer the question: does it suit you? Is it possible to endure problems? And how much money have you already “leaked” to ineffective treatment? That's right - it's time to stop with this! Do you agree? That is why we decided to publish an interview with the chief gynecologist of Russia Leyla Adamova, in which she revealed the simple secret of normalizing the menstrual cycle. Read the article ...
The reasons for the lack of menstruation
Here I have just such a problem with the gastrointestinal tract, I also have adhesions in the uterus, always before menstruation and during it, the stomach is swollen like a ball, I used to think that I had suddenly grown fat or a lot of food, but now I understood from for what it is. It also pulls the lower abdomen and lower back, although it doesn’t hurt too much, but I don’t want to feel unpleasant. I’ll try to apply a heating pad and warm baths.
Dark monthly blood - the main causes of abnormality
The reasons for the dark ...
Why the stomach hurts before menstruation: probable causes
We understand why there is no monthly, and the test is negative
Monthly delay ...
Vaginal dysbacteriosis - treatment, symptoms, causes, drugs
Abdominal pain in women, ABC of health
The causes of pain are ...
Smear on flora: how to decipher it, My Gynecologist
Smear analysis on ...
Abortion (miscarriage), Handbook of diseases
Abortion (miscarriage) ...
Thick white discharge from women
Reasons for appearing ...
Why not go long periods, if there is no pregnancy and what to do
Why not go ...
Normal vaginal microflora, Rumyantsev, md
Rumyantsev, md ...
Severe pain during menstruation
Borovaya uterus for conception
Borovaya uterus ...
Monthly came a week earlier
Why monthly ...
Blood color during menstruation
This can be r ...
Urinary incontinence, urinary incontinence treatment
Detention rates ...
Artificial labor - induction of labor after 20 weeks of pregnancy for medical reasons
What you need to know ...
The pink mid-cycle highlights — the pink highlights — a Lee-lane user (id1984937) record in…
Pink highlighted ...
Abundant periods with clots: causes, rate, pathology, when to go to the doctor
The reasons are plentiful ...
Microflora moisture ...
Antibiotic thrush: prevention and treatment
How to treat young ...
Abundant periods after childbirth: why go strongly, what to do?
When after the race ...
Gardnerella: symptoms, treatment of gardnerella
Gardnerella: si ...
Tubal infertility: prevention, symptoms and effective treatment
Fallo pathology ...
Which is better: tampons or pads?
Which is better: a tamp ...
Physiological causes of pain
The nature and duration of discharge, how many days before menstruation a stomach ache - it all depends on the hormonal background of the female body. Estrogen levels, progesterone determine the work of the reproductive system and the menstrual cycle in particular.
The stomach can ache in healthy women for some physiological reasons:
- Low pain threshold. High sensitivity to any discomfort explains why the stomach hurts a week before menstruation. Uterine contractions lead to irritation of nerve receptors, cause cramping in the lower abdomen.
- Puffiness Approximately 3–6 days before the onset of menstruation, the production of pituitary hormones leads to fluid retention in the body. Edema occurs not only outside, mainly on the face and lower extremities, but also on internal organs. As a result, the abdomen is sore, and soreness may also occur in the lower back or in the side.
- Reaction to the intrauterine device. When wearing this tool a week before the monthly pain in the lower abdomen. Its presence enhances uterine contractions, which become more distinct. Pain a week before menstruation may occur with regular intake of certain oral contraceptives.
- Endorphin deficiency. For this reason, the back or abdomen often hurts before menstruation. The level of this hormone, which is an analgesic substance, falls in the second half of the cycle, as a result of which the pain threshold in women rises.
- Physical overload. 3-4 days before the critical days, lower abdominal discomfort can be observed due to weight lifting, excessive sports, emotional overstrain. In this case, the aches are not inside the abdominal cavity - the muscles ache.
Unpleasant sensations caused by physiological reasons, short-lived. If 5 days pulls the lower abdomen, and the intensity of discomfort does not decrease, there is a risk of developing infectious and inflammatory pathologies. They are indicated by the color of the discharge, which differs significantly from the normal menstrual flow - normally, menstrual blood should not be dark or black, but have a usual liquid consistency without any impurities and inclusions.
Abdominal pain the week before menstruation and during critical days may have pathological causes due to an infectious or inflammatory process. These include:
- Algomenorrhea. It is estimated that up to 70% of women suffer from this disease. This condition is caused by a strong contraction of the uterus due to the fact that sex hormones are produced in excess. In addition to pain, there are often other ailments - dizziness, diarrhea, vomiting, headache, fainting.
- PMS. If for a long time the underbelly pulls up to menstruations (a week or more), the psycho-emotional background is unstable, the woman feels hot flashes, frequent mood changes, sweating, dizziness, this indicates the presence of premenstrual syndrome. The condition is caused by a decrease in the synthesis of progesterone and estrogen approximately 2 weeks before the start of the critical days.
- Bowel disease. Often, pulling or sharp pains in the lower abdomen are not associated with inflammation or infection of the female genital organs. They can be caused by gastroduodenitis, gastritis, ulcers.
- Pathological structure of the uterus, underdevelopment of the organ. In this case, the outflow of the separated endometrium is disturbed, and blood congestion and concomitant pain are possible.
Other causes include ectopic pregnancy, hormonal failure, recent labor or abortion, and injuries. Also, an unpleasant sensation may be accompanied by the release of the egg. In this case, after ovulation pulls in the groin, which is the norm.
Pain in the case of serious pathologies does not appear independently. If there are other ailments, it is necessary to consider in detail what symptoms accompany unpleasant sensations.
If there is a rise in temperature, chills, increased bleeding, cycle shift, it is necessary to find the cause of this condition.
Signs of approaching menses
The onset of menstruation in each woman is characterized by a variety of symptoms. One of them is the state when pulling the lower abdomen to menstruation for 10 days or more. In addition, there are other signs of approaching critical days:
- in about 7 days, amid hormonal imbalance can cause inflammation and acne on the face,
- pain before menstruation are often accompanied by nausea, a change in taste, an impaired sense of smell,
- monthly 10 days before the onset of menstruation, appetite may increase, which is also due to hormonal changes,
- there are aching sensations in the chest, soft tissues swell up, there is pain in the breast before menstruation and it increases slightly. Pain in the abdomen, lower back, swelling of the mammary glands can also be caused by hormonal changes in the body,
- discomfort appears in the abdomen - flatulence, diarrhea or constipation,
- there is a change of mood, insomnia.
All this symptom complex talks about premenstrual syndrome. It usually develops 8–9 days before the start of the month.
Depending on the form of the pathology, a woman may experience aggression, anxiety, depression, puffiness, bloating, excessive irritability, headache, blood pressure jumps, and even panic attacks.
Along with this, on the background of PMS up to the period, the stomach starts to hurt, discomfort can also be localized in the lower back, legs, heart and sternum areas.
It is precisely with an increase in the concentration of female hormones that a peculiar state is observed - nausea, sometimes just before the onset of menstruation, there may be a feeling of pregnancy with a characteristic appearance of breast sensitivity, morning vomiting, changes in the taste of food, aversion to certain smells.
The list of the most popular and effective medicines that can cope with painful sensations during menstruation includes:
In addition to painkillers, antispasmodics are widely used, which relaxes smooth muscles and reduces the intensity of pain:
With intense pain, it is recommended to take antispasmodics and anti-inflammatory nonsteroidal drugs at the same time. This allows you to eliminate discomfort and stop the spasm that caused it. Do not use the medication for more than 3 days in a row.
Without the help of painkillers in the presence of intense or mild pain, you can alleviate the condition using proven folk remedies:
- chamomile strengthens the immune system and has a slight sedative effect, and the essential oil of the plant is considered a natural analgesic,
- raspberry regulates the cycle, relieves pain,
- Melissa also has a mild sedative effect, is prescribed for insomnia, anxiety, irritability,
- root of elecampane stabilizes hormonal background and eliminates painful discomfort during algomenorrhea,
- horsetail has anti-inflammatory, mild diuretic and firming effect, is used in the presence of severe pain during critical days.
Prolonged discomfort, repeated monthly with each menstruation, the appearance of discharge between periods, a violation of the cycle, increasing pain or bleeding - symptoms that require immediate treatment to a doctor.
why for how many days is the norm
Lower abdominal discomfort during menstruation is a common condition of a woman during this period. Most often pulls the abdomen a week before menstruation and in the first days. This is due to the increased availability of the hormone estrogen and the intense release of prostaglandins and histamines into the blood.
But sometimes the stomach pulls a week before the onset of menstruation for other reasons (inflammation of the appendages, uterus, and diseases of the intestinal tract). It is important to distinguish in which cases the discomfort is the norm, and when they signal the development of diseases.
Lower abdomen pulls, and no monthly
If you have such a situation that the lower abdomen pulls, and there are no menstrual periods, then there may be many reasons for this, including this may mean the approach of menstruation. However, if the beginning of menstruation is not planned soon, then several factors may cause this behavior of your tummy.
Yes, it can be something that is so afraid of or what women are waiting for so much. The situation when the lower abdomen pulls, and there is no menstruation, is typical for the first days of pregnancy. In addition to this symptom, irritability and nausea may also be present, and you may observe breast swelling. All these symptoms usually appear in the first week of pregnancy, and at the same time you can also see a slight brown discharge. They may well be confused with the onset of menstruation. Pulling sensations are caused by stretching of the muscles of the uterus, and during pregnancy they should last more than a week and should not be too strong. Weak pains can be a sign of ectopic pregnancy. The likelihood of this is high if you have narrowed tube gaps.
Risk of miscarriage
The probability of miscarriage is highest in early pregnancy. If you are unaware of your interesting position, then an unsuccessful attempt of an egg cell to gain a foothold in the uterus will grow into ordinary menstruation. And in this case, the feeling that the lower abdomen pulls, and there are no menstruations, means only a speedy approach. But if you know about your pregnancy, and feel all the symptoms described above, then you should immediately consult a doctor in order to find out the reason for this state of affairs. In most cases, these symptoms occur because of the increased tone of the uterus, and if you ignore them, the consequences can be sad.
The situation when the lower abdomen pulls, and there is no menstruation, can be caused by inflammatory processes. Typically, the pain in this case are haunting or aching in nature and can give in the lower back. This means that the inflammatory processes are at an early stage of development, but over time, the power of pain will only increase.
Pulls the abdomen, and no monthly - it can also be a sign of infection of the urinary tract, as well as high activity of pathogens of diseases that can be sexually transmitted.
If the balance of hormones in a woman's body is correct, then problems, when pulling the lower abdomen before menstruation, do not arise in the fair sex during any periods of the menstrual cycle. If the pain is still present, then prostaglandins may be the cause. This hormone, with its excessive production, strengthens the contraction of the muscles of the uterus, which makes the process of menstruation painful. In the event of such a violation in the body, pain usually appears at the end of menstruation. Hormonal disorders can be caused by an increased activity of the thyroid gland, and there are also a number of other symptoms, such as insomnia, weight changes, and so on.
Pulls the abdomen a week before menstruation, symptoms
Often, girls have a lower abdomen a week before menstruation, and during the period of discharge they feel discomfort and pain. This begins because the muscles of the uterus begin to contract. There is nothing bad in the fact that at the time of menstruation the stomach aches and aches, as this is a natural process. But what to do when pulling the lower abdomen every new month? Such symptoms should interest the girl, as this is the reason for going to the hospital. There are reasons that give such unpleasant symptoms, everyone should know about them, because first of all it leads to the fact that there are disorders and diseases in the body.
What are the signs of a stomach ache before menstruation?
Why a week before menstruation stomach ache? The closer the time comes to the beginning of menstruation, the more women feel discomfort in the abdomen. These symptoms appear about a week before the onset of red days. The reasons may be very different, so you should know about each of them.
The first and most important reason is hormonal changes. When the second period of the cycle begins, progesterone in the body increases significantly, and when menstruation should begin, it gradually decreases. Therefore, the girls constantly hurt the lower abdomen. If progesterone is very low, then the pain will be strong, which will remove an experienced doctor.
On the eve of the monthly decreases the number of endorphins, because of this, too, can ache in the stomach. Five days before menstruation, the uterus begins to swell and create pain. The menstrual cycle does not affect the deterioration of well-being of women. Abdominal pain the week before menstruation appear due to such factors:
- diseased intestines and stomach,
- various damages
If the lower abdomen hurts every month and the pain cannot be tolerated, it is necessary to go to the gynecologist. That doctor can determine the cause of discomfort and severe pain. Pain can be removed with special preparations, but it is not worth getting treated on your own. The doctor first examines and only then prescribes drugs.
Many women have already learned their body, and when the stomach starts to hurt, they already know that in a few days they will go for periods. They understand that these days will soon begin due to the many symptoms that they feel at this time. Their mood deteriorates, they sleep poorly and feel uncomfortable. Such reasons are normal when menstruation occurs, but it happens that this is a sign of the onset of pathology.
Pulls the stomach a week before menstruation - this is all familiar. This may be due to the anatomical properties or from the appearance of a serious disease. When a girl becomes unwell before menstruation, this condition is called menstrual syndrome, which has the following symptoms:
- severe tiredness
- bad mood
- swelling and discomfort in the chest.
Unpleasant sensations in the body interfere with normal life. Women go to a doctor for help and find out what to do to reduce pain. Causes of pain also depend on bad habits, nervousness, inflammatory processes, and frequent abortions. Charge in the morning will help to remove unpleasant symptoms. Exercise is what a woman needs. In addition, it is worth reviewing the diet of your diet and to establish a way of life. When the lower abdomen hurts before menstruation, you can go for a walk. A walk in the fresh air removes unpleasant symptoms.
If the pre menstrual syndrome gives very severe pain, then it is better to go to the hospital. The doctor will refer to the study with the help of which it will be possible to find out what exactly gives such symptoms. Basically, if the stomach is disturbing, then it can be serious diseases that can not be detected immediately. For example, uterine fibroids, infections and various inflammatory processes. When the stomach hurts, it is always unpleasant for a woman, but she should know that she should not be delayed with such symptoms, but should go to the hospital. Only a doctor can help, and self-treatment will only worsen the situation.
Often, women relieve pain on their own, but they do not use drugs. A good diet and exercise can help. It is forbidden to eat fatty, salty and spicy. You can dilute the diet with fruits and vegetables, they will adjust the body's work and give it a lot of strength. Also, do not drink a lot of coffee, but it is better to remove it from the diet. To not get so tired for the whole day, it is important to sleep well and restore sleep.
What diseases give stomach discomfort
If before the month of the week and pulls the abdomen, it can be different diseases. You need to listen to your body and determine what is bothering you. Even the smallest causes can help in determining the diagnosis. Pain can talk about these diseases:
- uterine fibroids,
- genital infections,
- heavy bleeding
- ectopic pregnancy.
Injuries to the internal organs also give pulling pain. Poor lifestyle, drinking and smoking leads to poor health. The appearance of numerous diseases, also from the wrong life. From this we can conclude that when the stomach begins to sweep seven days before the onset of menstruation, it does not always lead to menstruation, there are other symptoms, such as:
- various damages
- bowel disease,
- infections in the pelvis.
If the pain is very strong, you need to drink pills, then it is not quite normal. It is advisable to go to the gynecologist and find out all the details, as well as begin treatment.
In what cases there is no reason to worry
The amount of hormones that act on the menstrual cycle is constantly changing. The aching belly makes it clear that the reason is not only that the diet should be changed, but also in hormones that increase after ovulation. When there are disruptions in the intestines and disruptions of hormones, the peristalsis deteriorates. Gases increase, and constipation appears.
За несколько дней до начала месячных, число прогестерона снижается, и начинается пред менструальный синдром у женщин. During it, a woman can feel sick, weakness will be present and severe depression will follow. Also constantly feeling sleepy and pulling the lower back. In addition, the body can prepare for a possible conception and therefore the uterus enlarges. When fluid begins to accumulate, the belly grows. Therefore, there are failures in the electrolyte balance, which is considered the norm.
When is it better to go to the hospital
If inflammatory processes are noticeable, treatment should begin. When the first symptoms of pregnancy appear, they are surely checked and for this they acquire a special test. If the uterus tone is increased and there is a pregnancy, then most likely a miscarriage will occur. In addition, the fallopian tube may burst if there is an ectopic pregnancy and the woman can no longer have children. For any symptoms and discomfort, it is worth going to the hospital.
If the pain does not end within seven days, and in the last month menstruation was observed twice, and there was a high fever and headache, then you should not joke with your health, but go to the gynecologist. Such symptoms are very dangerous for a woman’s life. You should definitely consult with your doctor and find out that there is nothing serious. If a woman does not monitor her state of health, then no one will do it except her. She is responsible for her life and should control her state of health. Such actions will help to avoid the disease, and if they are in time to start treating them.
Strong pain can be removed with the help of tablets and not only. Women use various methods, such as:
- a hot water bottle and a warm bath perfectly relaxes the muscles and relieves pain. The underside of the abdomen can be attached to a heating pad and go to rest,
- drink drugs that will relieve severe pain, if other methods do not help,
- decoctions of various herbs. For example, valerian or chamomile, these herbs relieve pain well, and remove discomfort,
- if a woman takes contraception in the form of oral pills, then she should know that they also do well with discomfort. Discomfort before the onset of menstruation will help take hormone pills, but first you should see a doctor and ask for his advice.